3. Hurt

"I didn't cheat on you!" I said looking down at my feet.

"WELL WHO WAS THAT GUY I SAW YOU WITH? YOU KISSED HIS CHEEK!"

"I can explain if you just calm down..." I whispered, suddenly becoming hurt that he didn't believe me.

"OKAY THEN! EXPLAIN!"

"He came just after having lunch with his fiancé-" I didn't get to finish my sentence.

"DOES HIS FIANCÉ KNOW THAT YOU GUYS MET?!"

"WOULD YOU JUST LISTEN!!" I snapped.

"I'VE ALREADY LISTENED ENOUGH," and with that he stood up and left the apartment.

I froze and after what felt like an hour, I come to my senses and run after him, tears streaming down my face.

I run into the busy street, the sunlight blinding, dizziness suddenly coming over me. I don't care though, I begin screaming Joe's name and then without realising I stumble forward, off the pavement packed with people and onto the even busier road.

I look around trying to find Joe, just see his face. I face in front of me and realise a truck is coming towards me its horn blaring, but I am too dazed to do anything, tears clouding my vision.

It happened in slow motion, the truck hurtling forward, it's brakes screeching from the sudden pressure and when it collided with me, throwing me down the road. And funnily enough the only thought that came to me when I lay down on the road, my blood beginning to soak out onto the road, was I love you Joe.

Just before my vision goes black I see Joe run towards me, and when he reaches me cradles my head in his lap, ugly sobs and tears escaping.

The last thing I heard was sirens wailing in the distance, and him whisper over and over,

"I love you, I love you, you'll be okay, you'll be okay."

Joe's POV

I stormed out of the apartment, rage filling my veins. Millions of questions ran through my head.

How could she do this to me?

Why would she cheat on me?

Then it clicks, the person she was meeting with was the real estate agent, we were going to buy a bigger house and he was selling it. He was also French and I know that they have a greeting kiss.

How could I be so stupid!

I need to go back now and apologies.

I'm about 10 metres away from our apartment when I hear her yelling my name. I turn to see her standing on the road and a truck speeding towards her. I hear the sickening thud and her body is thrown backwards like a rag doll.

I scream over everyone, "CALL AN AMBULANCE."

I rush forward pushing everyone out of the way. Not caring that there was blood everywhere I cradle her head in my lap tears begin to run down my cheeks.

She looks up at me with those beautiful eyes and I begin to whisper not only for her sake but for mine,

"I love you, I love you, you'll be okay you'll be okay."

Then her eyes close and her rosy lips open slightly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Authors Note:

A little bit of cliche story for you guys but I just love writing this stuff (don't ask me why I'm weird).

Anyway if you want me to do a part 2 of this imagine please comment and vote!

Hope you enjoyed😄😄