6. Afraid

You quickly rushed home from meeting Joe because if you were late your boyfriend would probably be very mad.

The thing was, you were afraid of him.

This is why you didn't end it.

You were afraid.

With shaking hands you slowly opened the door to your apartment. It was dark and you quietly put down your bag hoping he was asleep.

Your eyes adjusted to the darkness and you suddenly froze.

There he was, sitting in a chair staring at you with anger.

"You're late."

"Sorry," your voice was weak and you looked down at your hands.

"Sorry isn't enough, where were you!?" He shouts.

"I was out with a friend..."

"WHO?!"

"Joe..."

"I told you not to see him again!"

I didn't respond as I heard him get up.

He roughly gripped my chin and yanked my head up so I was looking into his dark eyes.

"A little b*tch like you doesn't deserve someone like me."

And with that he slaps my cheek with so much force I fall to the floor.

Silent tears stream down my face, cooling the already reddening skin as I quietly push myself back up.

"Stay down there!" He shouts as he kicks you in the legs causing you to fall back down.

But for some reason you had a little streak of defiance in you tonight and you weren't sure why. So I stood back up almost daring him to do something else.

"Right that's it!" And with that he bunches his fist together and you close your eyes waiting for impact.

But instead you hear shouting and footsteps.

You open your eyes to find Joe punching your boyfriend.

He then steps back and hugs you tight as you stand there in shock.

Your boyfriend wasn't getting up.

You didn't care though.

All you cared about was Joe's arms around you and the warm tears escaping your eyes again for the second time but this time they were thankful tears. Who knows what that pig could've done to you if Joe hadn't  stepped in.

"Are you okay?" Joe whispers.

"Yes... I'm alright."

"Are you sure?" He says as he steps back and cups your cheek in his hand.

"Now you're here I'm alright."

Just as he was about to say something you kiss him.

His lips are still for a second in surprise and then he begins to kiss you back. It was like being half asleep yet really alive. It was the most passionate kiss you had ever experienced and you knew that you wanted more as soon as it ended.

And all you said were 3 words.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Heellllllooooo everybody!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! If you were confused at the start, Joe is not your boyfriend you have another boyfriend who is just a complete *sshole.

Don't forget to comment and vote!
ILY❤️❤️