10. Choose

"Choose,"

That one word made my heart sink, there was no way I could kill Joe, so that only left one option.

Me.

"Y/n, choose me! Just do it! Choose me, please y/-"

He was cut off by a gag being wrapped around his mouth.

"Shut up you," one of the men say, beginning to hold the gun to his head.

I began struggling against the ropes that bound me to the chair.

"You can either choose who you want me to kill or I set that bomb off." One of the men says grabbing my chin roughly, making me look into his dark eyes.

I struggle even more and then kick him were the sun doesn't shine.

He falls in pain and his eyes fill with anger.

"We've got a feisty one 'ere. I say we... Enjoy ourselves... And make the boy watch..."

As the words leave his lips, Joe begins to make muffled cries and pulls against his restraints.

Then the gang leader speaks up, "No, we are here to kill somebody and the girl hasn't chosen yet."

"Chose in the next one minute otherwise both of you die along with the bomb being set off."

The minute he gave me felt like eternity.

I was all in a daze as suddenly I heard, "Drop your weapons, it's the police!"

Then the unthinkable happened.

The leader quickly turned and shot Joe in the chest as the police stormed in.

Now I was screaming and fighting against the ropes, tears were streaming down my face as the police cut me free.

I immediately run to him, cupping his head in my hands, whispering sweet nothings to him.

He laughed a bit (which I could tell hurt) saying, "I'm glad that they shot me, because then they couldn't hurt you."

"Always so selfless," I say smiling through the hurt in my heart.

"Thank you y/n for loving me so much."

"Thank you Joe for loving me so much that you would risk your life for me."

And with that your lips maybe for the last time, met his.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Authors Note:

Hey everyone! I'm sorry this chapter is so weird but i just wrote it anyway. I'm not sure when I will update next but I'll try to make it soon.

Don't forget to comment and vote!

ILY❤️❤️