12. Yes?

I was shocked.

Joe was down on one knee, arms outstretched with a small black box with a sparkling diamond ring sitting elegantly on the cushion.

His bright blue eyes shining with hope until I turn away, tears brimming in my eyes and escaping down my cheeks.

I run from the room. I couldn't accept. Not after what I've done.

"Y/N! Wait!"

I just run faster into the street. It was dark, clouds stopping the only light from the moon coming through.

I finally come to the park.

Our park.

I run past the tree we climbed when we were kids, the lamp post I ran into and he helped me up, the bench we had our first kiss, the small pond we had a picnic at, the flower bed he picked a rose from and gave to me.

All these wonderful romantic memories that made me love him even more but, as the saying goes,

If you love them, you've got to let them go.

I finally collapse in front of park's small fountain, tears streaming down my face and sobs escaping from my throat.

I curl up in a ball, hugging my knees to my chest not caring that the sharp gravel beneath me was digging into my skin, not caring that rain began to fall, soaking me in a matter of minutes.

I needed this, I needed to feel this pain, this icy coldness, I needed too. I deserved too.

I heard Joe shouting in the distance, calling my name, but I didn't call for him, I just listened to the man I love trying to find me.

I didn't deserve him.

At all.

My own mind began to hit and punch me, throwing everything I had done at me, making me face it.

Making me face what I had done.

I couldn't take it anymore, I was going insane with guilt, I just wanted it to end, I wanted it to stop.

Slowly I stand on my shaking legs and make my way back to the house we bought together walking through each room, remembering every good thing that happened.

I walk up the stairs and into our room, and out onto the balcony.

I stand there for who knows how long just letting my mind come to rest with my decision.

I look up at the stars for one last time, looking at the way they seem to twinkle. I climb over the railing and hold on closing my eyes.

Suddenly I hear Joe running onto the balcony.

"Y/N no stop! Please! Stop! What's wrong! Please come back over the balcony rail and talk to me please." He says with desperation, voice catching every few moments as tears run down his face.

He walks forward and grabs my hand.

"Please."

"I'm sorry Joe, I... I ch-cheated on y-you, please forgive m-m" Before I can finish my sentence, I throw myself of the ledge.

It all seems to go in slow motion as I plument towards the ground.

Looking up I see Joe screaming and reaching out to me his hand grasping air.

I close my eyes.

I love you Joe, Please forgive me

Goodbye my love...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note

Well that was depressing. Im sorry guys dont have long hope this was alright.

ILY ❤️❤️