Chapter 1: The Powerpuff Girls Z

Hello Guys.. in this part it will be more about the counterparts of the ppg the ppgz let see what will happen..

Momoko POV
It is a beautiful day here in New Townsville, it's been a week since we defeated HIM, I think the villains chill out for a while after that big fight happened, I miss fighting with them specially those annoying Rowdyruff Boys Z ...hmm ..oh I almost forgot to introduce myselt I'm Momoko Akatsutsumi, 13 yrs old studying at New Townsville Junior High, In that school they didn't know my real identity, you know alter ego, My Alter ego is Blossom the Leader of The Powerpuff Girls Z. I Fight alongside with Bubbles and Buttercup, Bubbles is Miyako Gotokuji and Buttercup is Kaoru Matsubara the athletic girl in our school.

AT School
"Morning," I said to my two Best friends Miyako and Kaoru
"Good Morning Momoko,"said Miyako cheerfully, "Whatever",Kaoru said not in the mood

As we enter our classroom we sit in the back Kaoru sat by the window,me and Miyako sat in the last row.

Ms. Keane entered,"Hello class we have 3 new students to join our class","What! New students in the middle of school year.."I thought to myself, I look at Miyako and Kaoru I think day have the same thoughts as me.

The three new students enter the class.The first boy has a orange auburn hair like mine but a little bit spiky and he wears a hat backward, the second boy is blonde hair like Miyako and the last one has a raven hair with one sided bangs that looks like Kaoru..

"Boys introduce yourself ," Ms.Keane said

"Hey I'm Brick,"the boy with the hat said
"I'm Boomer," said by the blonde boy
"And I'm Butch,"said the raven hair dude.

"No way they are attending school ,"I whispered to Miyako
"They are the Rowdyruff Boys Z"Miyako said."I know oh look at Kaoru I think she getting pissed off, " we both look at Kaoru.. "No no not them Why are they here,"Kaoru pissed off.

"Boys please sit on the empty chairs there, "Ms. Keane pointing the empty sit beside me and Miyako.

They all went to they're sits. Brick sat beside me at the left by the window while Boomer sit beside Miyako and Butch sit beside Kaoru.

The class started..

While I'm busy taking down notes, there is some calling me,
when I looked no no not Him.

"Hi Pinky long time no see,"Brick winked at me making me blush..what did I say *blush*no it can't be,I turn back on what I'm doing."wait, did he say "Pinky"?that was the name that he called me while I'm fighting him last 2 weeks before we defeated HIM,"I suddenly snapped in my thoughts when Miyako is calling me..

Miyako POV
So the boys are here in our school, why are they up to now?Its quite a week when our last encounter, I admit that they are good looking now, Brick don't have stitches on his face seeing is good looking face.Boomer is getting cuter while Butch still cool like Kaoru. "pssst.." I turned on my right it's Boomer.. "Hi Bubbles! "he said, "did you say Bubbles?"I kinda curious.. "Yup who else is Bubbles here?"he said with a smirk..I'm speechless on what he say.. I turned back to listen on MS.Keane in my thought "How he did he know? Is his brother knows to?"I feel my face is getting red gosh..it is not possible? I shake my Head and I see Momoko is in deep thought..I snapped her from her thoughs
"Momo-chan you okay?"calling her.."Its nothing Miya don't worry"she said..but I can see there something budering.. oh well I will talk to her at lunch.

After 3 period the bell rung..

Lunchtime..

Kaoru POV
Finally lunchtime had come.. Everyone is bursting outside to go to the cafeteria.. I stand up to go with Momoko and Miyako..to have our lunch..Suddenly three annoying boys are standing on the exit door of our classroom.. "Hey what do you three want?"I said in grinned.. Momoko and Miyako sights behind me..They didn't speak a word,"What want on earth do you want!?"I bursted in anger because I'm really hungry.."Come with us with your friends.."Butch said smirking,"What if I say No?"Butch suddenly hold my hand a tight grip and drag me upstare see Momoko and Miyako was being dragged by Brick and Boomer.. "Where on earth you and your brother take us? I try to get free on the tight grip on my hand but is no use.. we have no choice but to go with them..

Brick POV
We dragged the girls with us.. I grab Pinky and drag her along with her friend.. Butch is in front if us holding Buttercup while Boomer is holding Bubbles behind us..We finally reach the place where else? In the roof.. we let go of the girls to breathup..Pinky suddenly break the silents.. "Why do you three dragged us here!?"she said with high voice.."Easy..Pinks we have something to tell? "I said calmly.. "Spill out will ya!"Buttercup said in anger..

Butch POV
Buttercup is about explode.. "Hey chill my Princess.. "I said " Don't call me that you little..! Buttercup is helled back by Blossom and Bubbles that she is about to punch me.. "Kaoru calm down.. "Blossom said.."Kaoru?"I thought.. "SPILL out you guys.. We hate interrupting us in lunchtime. "Blossom said..

Boomer POV
Brick started to tell the girls.."Uhm since you guys defeated HIM.. we decided to stop troubling the City and we know that you are the PPGZ.."Me and Butch nodded..

"WHAT?!!" the girls shouted..

Third Person POV
The girls was shocked on what the boys told them."So thats why you call me Pinky.."Momoko said to Brick"Yup thats right"he response.. "How did you guys know? "Miyako finally speak out. "Its simple "the ruffs pointing on the girls power belt.."and because we are your counterparts made by your DNA and Monkey breaths armpit hair.."Brick further stated..
"So you us now..by the don't call me Blossom or Pinky here because they didn't know we're the Powerpuffs..call me Momoko"Momoko stated.."Call Bubbles Miyako and Buttercup Kaoru.. "she further stated..
"Can we go and eat now? "Kaoru groaned in hunger.. "Wait "Brick scold.."What is it now!again.."Kaoru shouted.. "Uhm..we just want to be friends with you guys..can we?Brick said shyly "We promise and swear that we ended troubling the City"the boys raised their right hand as promise.. "Well since you promise it and us the leader of the Powerpuff Girls Z we accept your friendship with us.."Momoko stated and shook hands with Brick the leader if the RRBZ.."Who said your the leader?"Kaoru stated.."I'm the Leader I'm always at the middle and the red powerpuff,red is always the leader so I'm the leader no buts!.."Momoko groaned"Whatever..Leader.."Kaoru smirks.."OK let's go to the cafeteria and have lunch "Miyako tell the,They all nodded in agreement..

Ok guys thats all for this chapter..
The PPGZ and the RRBZ are now friends..Will their friendship developed..?

The next chapper will be focused on...

Next chapter coming up..

>Hazel_KYJ<