Who are you?

Caitlin P.O.V

  The cut on my cheek is most likely infected, my body aches due to that rough initiation, but I've come too far to back out now. I need to prove to my steroid-induced parents that you don't need drugs or fame to be tough. If you're asking what I mean, I am the only daughter, the only product of America's two, most famous male and female wrestlers. They are the most stuck up beings I have ever met and they drown in their luxuries too engrossed in their fame to face the real worlds problems. Yes, I am a rich girl, do I act like one? No. My parents try to make me their prodigy to keep the lineage of wrestlers going, but I refuse. I hate them, they only do what is right for themselves and after I DO join this gang, I will kill them. They are abusers and force their mindset on me. I am my own person, not their slave.

But now, I have better things to worry about. I have to kill someone, anyone. After I kill them, I have to bring back a body part, anything. Its gruesome, but I can do it. I have no idea who I will kill yet, I will probably find a homeless person or someone that looks lost in the world, if anything, I'm doing them a favor.

As I walked around they ghetto, it made me think about those girls I just met. The blonde one, shit, I forget her name, is really pretty and acts real gentle. She kinda acts like the mother of the place, if anything they do need a mother figure in that house. Ally, the one that beat me up, looked undeniably bored the whole time, like she had better things to do. She looks very interesting, and even though she did beat the ever living shit out of me, I think I like her. On the other hand we have the taller one, Danielle, I will never forget that name. From what I can tell she is incredibly sadistic and has a passion for guns, she looks tough, however I will try not to get on her bad side. Big Daddy, well, he seems very protective of those girls, he trusts them to get the job done. He must be caring if he put a roof over their head right?

My thoughts were interrupted when I ran into someone.

" Ow, Watch where your going shithead!" An Australian accent screamed.

"Well fuck y- Oh hey Calum!" I blushed immediately at the sight of him. Like any girl, I have a crush on a certain kiwi looking motherfucker. We are childhood friends and currently go to the same school, however I didn't know he lived around here. I guess that's why I was never invited to his house.

"Oh hey Caitlin! I'm sorry! That was a little rude of me, but you should still watch where you're going." Calum said as he helped me to my feet. I looked around only to see his gorgeous friends standing around him. I love Calum the best but, these guys were sexy as hell. I've met them before at Calum's paintball themed party but I forget their names.

"Do you remember us?" The cheeky one said with a huge smile. His dimples were so cute!

"Honestly.....No" I'm not gonna lie and I don't care if I come off as rude, I'm going to have to cut my bonds with everyone, even Calum when I join this gang. My heart skipped a beat as I thought about it. I loved him, he is the only person I have ever learned to love in my life. Now, I'm going to have to push him away. I have a goal to fulfill, and if it means leaving Calum so be it. He would probably be better off without me anyways.

"Well that's unfortunate, how could you forget the names of probably the sexiest guys you will ever meet?" The platinum blonde boy stated, smirking undeniably the hottest smirk I have ever received.

"Anyways, My name is Luke." the dirty blonde one said said looking a little shy.

"I'm Ashton!" The overly excited boy exclaimed while dancing around.

"And I'm Michael." The platinum blonde boy said no longer looking my way. He seemed to have been looking across the street at the local video game store. His eyes bulged when he saw the sale sign.