The Past, The Present, No Future Pt.2

Caitlin P.O.V

I saw Ally walk up the stairs with her cooler, you know, the good one. She looked pretty depressed, I don't know why but I don't want to ask her about it. If she wanted to be alone, let her be alone.

I don't really care when I talk about my past, It's probably not as depressing as all these bitches, but the truth has to come out.

"Alright, here I go." I said as I let go of Calum's hand.

"My parents are, if you didn't know, are America's biggest professional wrestlers. I am their only child, their gem. They tried to make me tough as nails, just like them. I hated wrestling with a passion, I also hated them. They pressured me to fulfill their dreams when I didn't want to. When I finally told them I didn't want to pursue their dreams they beat the shit out of me. They beat me so hard till they broke my ribs and they kicked me out of the house." I said as I lifted up my shirt to reveal an ugly scar  I had when I had to get my surgery. They all cringed, it certainly wasn't a pretty sight.

"They were like huge bullies to me and I hated them for it. I wanted to become tough, but do it my own way. Therefore I had a solution, I would become strong my own way, and later beat them up and kill them like they did to me. I don't care if they birthed me, they never took care of me. I was on my own the whole time. They will pay." I said. The only thing fueling me was my hatred for them. Because of them I am a monster.

"The rest is history, I was walking around the streets and found big daddy standing there and he was eyeing me up and down. After a little chit-chat, he brought me here."

I was walking down the street still sore from the surgery. I was happy in a way. I didn't have to go back home to those jerk offs since they kicked me out. However I didn't have any belongings and have no idea where I was, but it was still better than being at home.

No matter how many ways I looked at it, I was still going to miss Calum. He was the only person in my life I learned to love. I told him everything, except the fact that I almost died by the hand of my own parents. To him, my parents were awesome, he didn't know anything about what they did to me behind closed doors. Nothing.

As I was walking down the street I noticed this big guy looking at me, he wasn't checking me out, no it was something else. What the fuck is he looking at? Do I have something on my face? I walked passed him and turned my head to see him STILL looking at me. I've had enough of this bull.

"What the fuck are you looking at?" I asked walking towards the man. He was still about a foot and a half taller than me, but I wasn't intimidated.

He just stared at me, looking into my face. Okay now the was getting pretty scary. I looked around to see all these bystanders looking at me, shocked. What was this guy a celebrity or something?!

"TALK!" I demanded.

Then the man made his move and grabbed my shirt with one hand picking me off the ground. Alright! This was getting really scary real fast.

"You know, you have a lot of spunk, you remind me of my girls." The man said smiling.

Wait, his girls, no, it can't be.

"Y-your not who I think you are.....right?" I asked, this couldn't be him, am I really in that part of the Bronx?

I looked around, my suspicions were true . I am in the Bronx. That is big Daddy. And he will kill me.

"Don't you fucking kill me now! I have other people to kill first!" I said as I kicked him the knee. He let go of me but didn't seem hurt at all. What was this guy? A robot?