Gold

Ashton P.O.V.

ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZ

"Ashton. I didn't know you felt so strongly about me." Ally said as she cupped my face with her two hands.

I straddled her as I soaked in the scenery. Ally and I, about to make love, on top of a cloud, in the night sky.

"Ever since I first saw you. I felt something that I've never felt before. I want to show you..... How much I love you...." I said as I leaned down to kiss her soft, angel lips. She looked up at me as if to say something.

"Wake up." She said in awkwardly manly voice.

"w-What?" I asked. Strange, her voice almost sounded like..

"Wake up." She said taking her legs and pushing me off the cloud making me fall to Earth in all of my manly glory.

"AAAAAHHHHH!"  I jumped up smashing my head into someone else's.

"L-Luke?" I muttered trying to adjust my eyesight to get a clearer picture.

"What the Hell dude? My head!" He said rubbing his now swollen forehead. I did the same and cursed him for waking me up from such a good dream.

"What's wrong? It's like 5:00 in the morning why are you waking me up?" I asked now standing up.

"First. Cover yourself." Luke said pointing towards my groin.

I looked down to see my morning wood and ran onto the bed covering myself with a blanket. God. How. Fucking. Embarrassing.

"Back to the point." Luke said. " Niall has been killed and nobody can go back to sleep so we figured we would all stay up together."

"W-What? Where?" I asked terrified. I know he was a bad guy and all but really? Did he deserve to be killed?

"He attacked Kathryn a few hours ago and Mikey shot him. Danielle and I finally buried him and now everyone can't go to sleep." Luke said yawning wildly. "AND HOW THE HELL DIDN'T YOU HEAR THE GUNSHOT?!" Luke said throwing a pillow hard at my face.

"Well I just didn't wake up. I was having a really good dream until you came around." I said trying to remember her face. Under me. Nak-

I quickly stopped myself realizing that I wasn't the only one in the room. AND GOD DAMMIT ASHTON. THIS SITUATION IS SERIOUS!

"Well I can see that." Luke said grinning. "Come downstairs after you take care... Of that." He said finally shutting my door. I looked around Ally's room, her bed sure does feel comfortable, better than the floor, but still. I wonder how she's doing right now.

Ally P.O.V.

I can't go to fucking sleep. I've only been here a day and I haven't seen that Bass bastard or my friends. I have to go home.

 Today is an important day.

I looked on the floor to see Danielle fast asleep next to her phone. I could clearly see a picture of her and her boyfriend kissing on the beach. I think his name was Harry or something.

I quietly got up and slipped into the fuzzy socks. The only good thing about this trip was finding these socks, and I'm fucking keeping them. Anyways, I guided myself around with the little night light illuminating the room. I slowly slipped out of the room and looked down the hallway to see if the hallway was empty, from what I could see, the coast was clear.

I honestly have no idea where the fuck I am going. But I'd rather take my chances than be stuck under HIS roof for another minute. As I was saying, I slowly crept down the hall using all of my stealth not to make any noises, I felt like....NARUTO!