Nice to Meet you?

Dani P.O.V.

Looks like Caitlin finally came back. Honestly I didn't think she could do it. Taking a life is a serious crime of course, do I care? No. The world didn't care when they took the lives of my parents. But that's a later story right? 

"You brought back a finger?!" Kathryn said, horrified.

"HAHA it smells!" Ally said picking up the object throwing it a Kathryn as she cringed in fear.

"It certainly is real. I want to know who you killed! What the situation was! How beautiful the gun sounded when it blew his brains out!" I started laughing like a maniac, I am definitely a sadist, but most importantly, badass.

"Well before we get down to business, were there any witnesses?" Kathryn asked throwing the finger in the garbage disposal.

"Nope, no witnesses-" Caitlin was interrupted by a sound coming from the front door. It sounded like whispering.

"Oh fuck no." I said reaching for my twin pistols in my jacket pockets. I answered the door ready for the kill, there can't be any witnesses and I sure as hell know nobody visits us. I quickly concluded that they weren't the cops, I would've heard sirens and an announcement that they actually were the police coming to fuck our shit up. Whoever it is though, knocked on the wrong door.

I opened the door to see about four boys toppled on top of each other. Was this some type of gay porno on our doorstep? How lucky. There seemed to be a platinum blonde on the bottom struggling to get out of the bottom of the pile, on top of him was a dirty blonde with a more serious expression, toppled on top of him was a boy with lots of dimples and lastly, an Asian looking motherfucker.

"Who the fuck are you?" I asked putting my twin pistols in front of the Asian motherfuckers face, I've had enough of these Asians, I have to deal with Ally everyday, and now this? Though I must say, these guys are gorgeous.-

WAIT WHAT AM I SAYING?! I AM DANIELLE! MEMBER OF ONE OF THE MOST FEARED GANGS IN THE CITY. I SURE AS HELL DON'T FALL IN LOVE. But the dirty blonde is hot, like really hot. Maybe I'll save his head when I decapitate him.

"W-we made a w-wrong turn." The boy with the dimples said scratching the back of his head. HOW CUTE.

"I saw my friend Caitlin walk in here, I want to see her." The Asian boy said looking dependent.

"What makes you think I'll let you?" I asked. Other than my girls, he was the first person who talked to me without stuttering. I was impressed, but business is business.

"I don't know, all I know is that Caitlin doesn't belong here." He said, staring into my soul. Was I intimidated? Of course not. I've had it with the chit chat. Obviously she has a boyfriend of some sort, but I can't let them live, they could rat us out.

"I'm sorry, Caitlin is not available right now, but I would like you guys to all stand up straight and look my pistols in the eye, it will be a quick death so it won't hurt as bad." I smiled. It's not everyday I am given four beautiful guys to kill.

They all obeyed surprisingly, holding each others hand. They knew there was not point in running, and probably wanted to all go down together. Impressive.

I started with the Asian boy first. He looked at me right in the eye, then at the ground.

"I'm sorry Caitlin." I was about to pull the trigger until I was pulled back.

"DANI NO!" I shot one of the guns. And I missed. I looked back to see Caitlin pulling me back.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING INTERFEREING WITH BUISNESS! DONT THINK I WON'T KILL YOU TOO!" I shouted. The nerve.