Luck

Dani P.O.V

"Welcome home big daddy." I heard Ally say.

Shit.

Big daddy walked into the room analyzing each of us. He smiled and nodded his head to each of the girls, the boys however....Well...... if you ever watched national geographic and analyzed of how a predator stalks his prey, that's what I was witnessing. And my God... It was amusing.

It started with Mikey hiding behind Kathryn, Ashton just letting out a nervous giggle scratching the back of his head, Luke looking curiously at the big man, and Calum still holding Caitlin's hand with the look of a knight ready to fight a monster.

"Explanation."  Was the only word out of big daddy's mouth.

Ally raised her hand ready to speak.

*Cough*" Well ya see. These guys followed Caitlin here after her initiation, at first we didn't know they followed her until we heard something behind the front door and Dani almost killed them. Caitlin and Kathryn begged her not to so yeah. I think that guy is her boyfriend" She added pointing to Calum who blushed and looked away. " And these other three just tagged along. They stayed here all day, we mostly just chilled and chatted until you came home." Ally finished.

"So your telling me, these guys stayed here knowing they were probably going to die." Bid daddy concluded.

"Yeah, I mean, they said they got nothing to live for anyway." I said. It's pretty sad, I mean of course it would be an honor to kill them myself, but these guys were....fun....and that Luke kid, well I want to know more about him.

"What are your names?" Big daddy said with his eyes closed, thinking. Calum spoke up first.

"I'm Calum, The one giggling like a madman is Ashton, the one with the good poker face is Luke and the one next to Kathryn is Michael. " Calum finished.

Bid Daddy just nodded.

"Girls, come with me."

Oh, this should be great.

Caitlin P.O.V

I let go of Calum's hand a little sad. I enjoyed holding his hand and I certainly don't know what big daddy is thinking. I looked over at the girls, Dani was just looking at her feet, Ally was in her own world, and Kathryn was fiddling with her hair. Doesn't it bother them at all that we are deciding the fate of four boys?!

We stopped at big daddy's office. It was a pretty well furnished room with mahogany furniture and top price book shelves. I wonder if those books ever went to use. The room had a portrait of each girl and with dark red painted walls and a nice, hard wood floor.

I watched as big daddy sat at his desk. He looked like he was thinking way too hard. I can't read what he is thinking, he really is the master of deception.

"Caitlin, how long have you known these boys?" Big daddy asked guiding his full attention towards me.

"W-Well I have know Calum all of my life. The other boys are acquaintances, but I enjoy their company none the less." I was telling the truth, I'm going to try to save them.

"I see." He turned his desk chair around to look out the window. Outside the window had a huge view of the city, because we were in the ghetto, the view wasn't that impressive, but none the less, the showed a lot of the tall buildings and skyscrapers.

"Do those boys have a family?" He asked anyone who felt like answering.

"From what I heard they don't really talk to their family as much as they should. They all live with each other in an apartment they all bought near here. They also have a band." Kathryn said filing her nails.