Unwanted Company

Ashton P.O.V.

I woke up to the smell of eggs and bacon, and oh yeah, I was on the floor. I sat up and stretched my head lightly followed by a big yawn. My back ached from sleeping on the perfectly flat floor, I wondered how the other guys sleeping situation was.

I stood up to see Ally missing from bed and her pajamas thrown on the floor. I wonder where she is? Probably eating breakfast. I was mesmerized by the smell of fried eggs and meat that I glided downstairs to see Kathryn cooking breakfast with Calum, Caitlin and Luke sitting at the table.

"Where's everyone else?" I asked taking a seat next to Calum.

"Ally is doing a big time drug deal, And Mikey and Dani are still sleeping." Kathryn said as she served the food.

I quickly grabbed my fork and annihilated my breakfast. Kathryn was an amazingly great cook!

"How was your sleep?" I asked, I didn't really care, I just wanted to start a conversation.

"Mikey was such a comfortable pillow." Kathryn said as she blushed. Obviously someone had a fun night.

"Calum and I slept in my new bed, It was a very comfortable sleep and I kinda didn't want to wake up." Caitlin said eating her bacon while Calum nodded.

Looks like everyone had a comfortable sleep but me. Great.

" How about you Luke?" I asked him hoping he would be in the same sleeping situation as mine. I kinda felt like a dog sleeping on the floor. Does she not trust me in sleeping with her in the same bed?! Do I look like that much of a pervert?!

"Well I slept on Dani's top bunk, it was fine over all except Dani occasionally talking in her sleep about taking over the world." Luke said laughing.

"How about you Ashton?" Calum grinned as if he knew my answer. What a bastard.

"I slept on the floor, it wasn't that bad I guess. I'm just going to need a few Tylenol." I admitted. I know Ally has trust issues and all but seriously, why me?

Everyone just laughed except Kathryn.

"Ashton I'm sorry! Ally is so rude! You can sleep with me if you like." She finished. I looked into her eyes to see a hint of lust.

"Um no thanks, I think the floor is fine!" I said scratching my head. This girl sure was interesting.

Throughout all this, I wondered how Ally was doing, I mean, I know she definitely has done this kind of thing before. Situations like that can be very dangerous though. Did she pack a weapon? Did someone go with her?

"Who was the drug deal for? Anyone I know?" I asked. Kathryn said this drug deal was pretty big, so the customer must have a lot of cash.

"Well." She giggled. " Have you ever heard of Jake Bass?" She said laughing more loudly.

"Nope." I answered honestly. "Who is he?" Everyone looked at her, obviously I wasn't the only one curious.

"If you really want to know, he is a gay porn star." She said as we all looked at each other.

"Here I have a picture!" Kathryn said as she searched through her phone. Man, this guy was something else. He looked as if a greek god had carved him to resemble the utmost point of perfection. Sure, he had a lot of tattoo's, gages. Was I jealous? Maybe, good thing he's gay right, and Ally probably doesn't even like those types of guys. Right?

"He has a lot of money and offered a lot for Ally's product. He is a first time customer and contacted Ally through Xbox. Isn't it weird? Kathryn asked again drooling over the picture.