Diana

Ashton P.O.V.

What

What just happened?!

A few hours ago, everything was fine, Kathryn was cooking, Ally was going about her business, and everyone generally having a normal day, but then everything went haywire! Now we are stuck with a knocked out psycho punk, Ally has been captured, and Kathryn is having another breakdown!

"Ashton! Now's not the time to think! Help me carry him inside!" Calum shouted as he held up the psycho's torso.

I walked over to the man and carried him by his legs and Luke held the front door open.  We just threw him on the living room couch and stared at him. What happens when he wakes up? What do we do from here?

I looked in the hallway to see Michael carrying a bawling Kathryn bridal style. He looked generally worried and sad. He was whispering comforting words into her ear while caressing the hair out of her face.

Dani walked in behind them, she looked as if she was thinking really hard, and that was definitely what she was doing.

"Well, he tried to threaten Kathryn. So why don't we kill him?" Dani said walking towards the man on the couch.

"I agree." Caitlin said walking into the living room behind her.

Mikey let Kathryn down. When she could finally stand on her two feet she walked towards Niall and collapsed next to him. Staring at him. Not even God could tell what she was thinking right now.

"We shouldn't kill him." She finally said after looking at him for a few minutes.

"WHY?! HE TRIED TO KILL YOU!" Mikey said about to run at her.

Kathryn squinted from his loud tone of voice and I took these seconds as a opportunity to hold him back.

"Stop Michael." I said calmly trying to soothe his anger.Kathryn then got up and walked over to Mikey staring at him in the face.

"If your mad at me Michael. Hit me." She said closing her eyes preparing for the blow.

Everyone stared in shock at this. She looked so helpless. Michael then grew limp. I looked at him and observed his features, he was. Crying.

He let loose of my grip, and instead of hitting her or doing anything else violent towards her. He cupped her face and smiled.

"I'm not him Kathryn. I will never hurt you like he did. You deserve more than that poor excuse of a man." He said calmly wiping the tears from her eyes. At this point, she was surprised and speechless, even I could see that.

"I wasn't planning to hurt you. I was planning to maul that bastard on the couch." He said smiling. I admit, if I hadn't have held him back, that's exactly what would've happened.

"Thank you."

That's all she said before falling into his arms. I felt like I watched the whole thing in slow motion, like you know those romance movies or something. This is STILL a better love story then twilight. Speaking of love...

"What about Ally?" I asked. I already asked this question about 10 times but nobody had the time to give me a definite answer about this fucked up situation.

"Well for right now, we worry about him." Dani said pointing her finger to Niall." Afterwards, we go get her." She finished.

"But we don't know what they are going to do to her! That guy had pink booty shorts on for Christ's sakes!" I finished. I was indeed surprised that I actually had the balls to talk back to Dani, but I really want to do something! I can't just sit here and let her lodge at some porn stars house! I don't care if he's gay or not! The idea doesn't sit well with me.