Abandonment

Luke P.O.V.

I sat in the truck, Ashton and I in the back with Calum in the passenger seat and Caitlin driving. Kathryn and Michael were in the fiat with the roof down and hair flying all over the place. If I were a regular bystander I would say they were a couple, but they are more like friends with benefits.

The car we were in currently was very nice however, it had a nice leather interior with the smell of vanilla lavender. I think the name of this pick up truck was a dodge 1500 or something. I can't recall the name, I'm no vehicle expert.

I hummed a catchy tune, it was a recent song the band and I made up. We can't all think of a name, but I suggested something like Try Hard. I held my guitar close and looked at all the clutter piled in the back. You could clearly see Ashton's drum set and my mic stand. We all just gathered all we could, it's not like we have a big U-Haul in our possession, we didn't really own a lot so moving out of the place wasn't that big of a hassle. I definitely wasn't excited for my new life living with gang members, not at all. I knew I didn't have a choice if I wanted to live. The girls were very interesting to say the least, Kathryn was permiscuos to say the least but she seemed to have a greater interest in Mikey. Ashton seemed to fancy that Ally girl, even though we have only seen her it a brief amount of time. Of course Calum and Caitlin love each other, and I want to learn more about that Dani girl, she seemed dangerous but I actually like that about her.

This life now is certainly going to be interesting and we need to watch our step, but honestly I think it can work out. Call me crazy but I think we can get along with the girls if we really tried. Well we will have to get along if they are going to watch us 24 hours a day. But I've been thinking too long and hard because next thing I knew we were parked in front of OUR house.

"Okay get your stuff out if the car and we will figure out the sleeping situation later." Kathryn said as she helped Mikey with his bags.

I helped Ashton take his drum set in and afterwards I got all my stuff. We set it in the living room for now because we didn't know where we were lodging. I noticed the house was quiet. Too quiet.

"C'mon guys lets go to Ally's room I'm sure they're in there." Kathryn said as we walked into her room.

I immediately noticed all of the anime and Big Sean posters. Her room was tidy with a lot of shelves full of video games and manga. Her bed was a king size with an Naruto comforter. Her and Dani were sitting in front if the television, Ally playing black ops zombies and Dani watching giving her moral support. They might have noticed our arrival but chose to ignore us. The silence was broken with Mikey's random outburst.

"YOU LIKE NARUTO?!? ME TOO!!" he said as he ran and scanned through her manga. He was drooling at all the manga and video games, he was in heaven all right.

We all just ended up chilling around watching the game. Ashton, Calum and I sat on the bed as Michael continued to scan her room and Caitlin and Kathryn just sat next to her watching the game intently. However there was one question that plagued our minds. Ashton finally broke the ice.

Ashton P.O.V.

"Hey Ally, I have a question." Ashton said a little too happily.

"What?" She asked in a monotone voice.

"W-Well you see, we all want to know how you got here. I mean we know about all the others past but not yours yet. It's only fair, right?" He asked again scratching his head.

I watched as she turned to look at me. I immediately felt myself blush. This is dangerous, she glanced at me once and I blushed like a maniac. I took in her features a little bit more as I looked at her face. She was beautiful, even her bored expression complimented her face nicely. Her long brown hair with blonde highlights that fell perfectly around he face. Her slightly tanned skin, and deep brown eyes. I don't know what is wrong with me, I have never felt this way before. I knew I had a crush, but I felt like this even when I first saw her. So is this really love at first sight?