Cry

Kathryn P.O.V.

"N-Niall."

That name, that horrid, disgusting name that cursed me when when it dared to leave my lips. This name, was the same name I learned to fall in love with.

Man I'm loaded lately! Business has been booming and men keep on coming to me for all kinds of needs! I wonder if humans have a mating season. Like there's this one specific time of the year when humans have the most sex. If so, this is the time of year.

I can't complain however. I like what I do although sometimes I regret seeing married men asking for me. But it's whatever, I get a whole butt load of money! That's why I am currently at this new perfume store buying a new fragrance to bathe myself in. Guys do like when girls smell good and I just happened to run out of my current perfume.

"Excuse me miss?"

I turn around to be welcomed by a certain perfume salesman, and man, was he SEXY. He has this bleach blonde hair that was spiked up a bit, baby blue eyes, and a few piercings on his face to give him that bad boy look. He was dressed in a very, well, "Perfume Salesman" look. He had a nice baby blue dress shirt on that showed off the tattoos on his arms, with black pants and a Ed Hardy belt.  All in all, he was my type of guy. And I was leaving here today with some perfume and a sex beast.

"Yes-" I looked onto his name tag to see the unique name of-"Niall." I smiled my signature smile. The kind of smile that would lure any man towards me. I looked to see him blush and try to look away. HOW CUTE!

"Well I-I was wondering if you wanted to try our new fragrance. I-It's called Our Moment." He said handing me a perfume bottle. I sprayed it to be welcomed by a variety of delicious scents. I was truly mesmerized by both the boy and the scent.

"I'll take it." I said handing it back to him smiling.

"Thanks! I was also wondering if I could have your number? Ya'know, in case you need more perfume recommendations?" He said playing with his fingers giggling nervously.

I admit, that was the lamest pick up line I had yet to hear. But in the end, I gave him my number. I fell in love. I introduced him to the gang and even got him a spot in the gang. That was my mistake. Each day he grew more and more violent, and there was nothing, not one thing, I could do to stop it.

"If I can't have you Kathryn, I'll kill you." He said, now with his hands around my neck and applying a monstrous amount of pressure. We were now on the ground with him straddling me with a psychopathic look in his eyes. I was trying to fight him off but soon I just gave up. I made him into a monster, I got him into this gang and that's what made him this way. I'm better off dead anyway right? I'll get to see my baby, my baby girl. And while he's burning in hell I will cradle her and tell her about all her aunties and... Michael.

I felt tears roll down my face. Michael. The only man who gave a damn about me. He tried so many times to carry my burden and make me happy and I denied him. I just want to see him. I want to talk to him before I die. I want to kiss him, hug him, and just thank him. I-

I don't want to die.

Please.

"BOOM"

I felt the pressure on my neck grow less and less. A sudden weight fell against me and I gasped for air.  I sat up now with blood on my clothes and a lifeless Niall. I looked up to see-

"Mikey."

He was in the doorway holding a gun, which he now dropped and cradled me.

"Are you okay?! What hurts?! What did he do?!" Mikey was screaming, obviously he was trying to calm his own nerves. I couldn't answer. I just started crying and holding him.

Dani P.O.V.

BOOM

I knew that sounds more than anything in the world. It was a gunshot. And it was close. Very close. 

I jumped off my bed with a very frantic Luke following me. I searched throughout the house until I saw Caitlin in front of Kathryn's room with her hand over her mouth. I ran in the room to see blood. Everywhere. Niall on the floor along with a gun, Kathryn crying again saying incomprehensible things and Mikey holding her.

Now Calum came in the room.

"What happened?!" Calum screamed.

"I killed him." Was all Mikey said. Everyone just stood there in silence. I can't say I didn't feel bad. I was worried that Kathryn was hurt if anything.

"Everyone clear the room." I said shooing everyone out of the room.

"W-What?! Why?!" Caitlin said.

"I have to clean up this mess." I said now dragging Niall's body out of the room.

Caitlin P.O.V.

I understand.

They have probably killed more people than I cant count. This must all be procedure for them.

I went in the cabinet and grabbed some bleach and towels and started cleaning up the blood splattered all over the floor.

"Caitlin! What are you doing?!" Calum said holding my arm.

"Are you aware of where we are? Welcome to the real world Calum, we live in a gang house now.  Look around you, this whole place screams death. Now help me clean this up." I said throwing him a towel. I looked back to see him scrubbing, but crying. Why was he crying?! I soon felt tears roll down my face. Why did this happen? Why are we doing this? We are teenagers and this is what we have to deal with? Why is life so cruel?

Luke P.O.V.

I saw Cailtin and Calum cleaning up the blood crying, everyone was crying. All I could do was stand there, soaking in the situation.

"Luke." I turned to see Dani caring half of Niall's torso." Help me carry him down the stairs."

I obeyed without asking any questions.  I looked at Dani's face which was unreadable. We carried him all the way to the back yard.

"Wait here, I'm going to get a shovel." She said as she walk off towards the shed.

I looked at Niall, then at my hands. Mikey killed him. I never thought Mikey could kill a man. But, this wasn't a man, he was a demon. Still,  having blood on your hands at such a young age is. Terrible.

Dani came back with two shovels. "Help me dig."

I grabbed the shovel and started shoveling. " Dani?"

"What?"

I hesitated." How many times have you done this before?"

She stopped shoveling and look at me straight in the face." Look around you."

I looked around the back yard and took in the scenery. There were wooden crosses. Everywhere. 2, 4, 6, 8, from there I just stopped counting. I couldn't believe it.

" All of the girls have killed more that 8 people, death has plagued our lives since we were born. But don't think we do it for fun. We only kill people who threaten us. Niall will be the first person buried here that wasn't killed by me, Ally or Kathryn." Dani said still digging.

I started shoveling again, the hole getting deeper and deeper.

"Luke?" Dani said still not looking at me.

"Yeah?"

"I'm sorry." She said kicking Niall's body down the hole.

Those words played in my head on constant repeat.

"For what?"

"Bringing you into this mess." She said and then the most unexpected thing happened. She hugged me. Literally hugged me. I felt myself blush, but I indeed hugged her back. She felt so warm and safe.

"Thank you."

After a few moments of hugging each other Dani finally let go to my dismay. She had a troubled look on her face.

"What?" I asked.

"Where's Ashton?"