Lock Out 2

"When are you going to wake up?!You are late!"Taeyeon's mother shouted from outside her room.Her mum stepped into her room and marched towards her bed.

"I think I am sick."Taeyeon groaned and tossed to the side."Get up,I know you are faking it."her mother said as she touched Taeyeon's wrist and forehead to check her temperature.

"No I'm not."Taeyeon faked a cough and looked up at her mother.She pouted at her mother,trying to get her to buy her lie.

"And,there's a meeting for the teachers,so they are probably going to leave the class for a few periods."Taeyeon excused.

"Fine.But don't let me catch you outside.I will call your teacher to tell her that you are going to be absent."Her mother said before leaving her room.

"Ne."she coughed again.Once she heard the door downstairs closing,she shot up from her bed and looked out the window,staring at her mum as she started the car and drove away from the driveway.

She heaved a sigh and went to the bathroom to wash up.After washing up and changing into her casual clothes,she walked down the stairs and towards the kitchen.

"Mian eomma I hate to lie to you,but I have to avoid someone."she said to herself as she poured herself a glass of milk.

She spent her whole morning watching dramas."Bahahahaha!"she laughed loudly as she pointed at the tv screen.She hit the surface of the sofa repeatedly while laughing like there's no tomorrow.She grabbed another scoop of ice cream and continued to enjoy her time while watching the drama.

*Knock *Knock

Taeyeon looked towards the door."Mum is not going to be back that early."she mumbled as she quickly switched off the television and put the bowl into the basing.

She opened the door and was shocked to see Baekhyun at her doorstep."W-What are you doing here?"she stuttered.Oh no...

Baekhyun smiled at her and what surprised her the most is Baekhyun leaning closer and crushing his lips on hers.He pulled away after a few seconds,leaving Taeyeon standing there in a daze.

"Why did you do that?"she shouted at him."You had ice cream smeared on your lips."he paused and continued,"Strawberry flavor,my favorite."

Taeyeon immediately blushed at Baekhyun's action."What are you doing?"she asked as she blocked him from entering her house.

"Since I let you in my house yesterday,you should do the same."he reasoned and walked towards the sofa."Been watching dramas?"he asked as he switched on the tv.

"Your mother called and said that you were sick.So I came to check on you.But it appears that you are looking very healthy."he said.

"I was sick.I got a little better just now."Taeyeon lied.She marched towards the kitchen to wash the bowl she used just now to eat ice cream.

"Eliminating the evidence?"a voice asked behind her,making her jump."Please don't tell my mum..."she rubbed her hands together and pouted.He chuckled and touched the tip of her nose playfully.

"Why are you so cute?"he asked as he walked away.Taeyeon blinked and put the clean bowl onto the tray.Did he mean that he promise not to tell my mum?

"I am going to tell your mum that you ate ice cream and watched dramas on the tv."he said,interrupting her thoughts.

"Yah!What do you want me to do then?Sit here all day and rot?"she questioned,putting her hands up in defeat.

"Unless..."he turned back to look at her and smirked at her."I have something in return for keeping your secret."he said.I hate that stupid smirk on his face.