Just Acting

"What? You didn't tell me that there will be a kiss scene when I agreed to shoot this drama."Taeyeon stared at the script and looked at her manager. After looking at the script, she had never cringe any more than her whole life.

"Oh please. You are the female lead, how can you expect that there will be no kiss scene. You thought you were shooting a kid's show or something?"her manager chuckled.

"But..."Taeyeon pulled the collar of her manager down to her level. "I have never kissed anyone before.she whispered.

"Then this is your first kiss. Trust me, this is going to be special."her manager said, smiling like an idiot. "And you know that the male lead is not just any other normal human being, it is Byun Baekhyun for god's sake."

"But unnie, you know that Byun Baekhyun and I are not really on good terms at the moment right?"Taeyeon glanced at the other side of the room, where Byun Baekhyun is sitting on the couch with his leg crossed on the other. A makeup artist in front of him fixing his make up and the hair stylist beside him fixing his hair.

Byun Baekhyun and her know each other very well, since they have been in the showbiz for eight years now. But somehow, they always promote at the same time, which means that they are always competing against each other when it comes to awards and trophies. Taeyeon had nothing against him as it is just a status made out of fake gold and silver. But her fans are always fighting with his fans, which made it awkward between them.

He is cold and very unapproachable, so Taeyeon decided to leave him be.

"But he is the hottest idol right now."her manager squealed. Taeyeon rolled her eyes and looked at her reflection through the mirror in front of her. She stared at her own lips.

"I am so nervous right now."she mumbled.

Anything could happen between the kiss. Something will go wrong. What if I am actually a very bad kisser?

"Calm down Taeyeon, it is just a kiss."her manager said.

"How do you expect me to calm down? This is going to be filmed and everyone is going to be judging me if I fail to do the kiss scene."

"Forget that there are going to be people around you two. Imagine you two alone in a room and you are madly in love with him. And then kiss him."her manager advised, pursing her lips to make her advise come to life.

Taeyeon took a deep breath and said,"Okay."

"We are going to shoot scene 9, everyone get to your places!"the director shouted.

"Wish me luck."she turned to her manager.

"Remember to pucker your lips."her manager joked. Taeyeon rolled her eyes jokingly and went to the set. She stood at her place with the cameras and lights all on her. She inhaled and exhaled to prepare herself.

"Okay, like the script. Baekhyun come in and pull Taeyeon in and then kiss."the director said. Taeyeon nodded at him and started to get into character as soon as the director said go. She closed her eyes and opened her eyes again, adjusting her expression according to the script, she should show sadness.

"Action!"the director shouted.

She looked towards the door as soon as Baekhyun barged in.

"Taeyeon-a."he said, marching towards her and circling his fingers around both sides of her arms, holding her firmly.

"Cut!"the director shouted.

"Taeyeon, I want you to be turned around by Baekhyun. You should be facing the front and when he stepped in, you are already standing up."the director said.

"Joesonghabnida."She bowed at the staffs and the director.

"Let's shoot this scene again."the director said. "Action!"

"Taeyeon-a!"Baekhyun barged into her room. Taeyeon stood up from her bed and glanced at him. She looked away and wiped away her tears. Baekhyun marched towards her, grabbed her shoulders and turned her around to face him.

"I would never cheat on you. It was a misunderstanding."Baekhyun said, his hands holding her firmly.

"I want to trust you."she cried. "But my heart--it really hurts."she sobbed and stared into his eyes. Taeyeon had never notice how dark brown his orbs were. It's like his eyes are trying to tell her something. Although it is just acting, she can't help but stare into his eyes a little more longer. His eyes were alluring, which makes it even harder for her to look away.

"Then trust me."he said. Taeyeon's mind went blank when he pulled her in and wrapped his hands around her neck. He crashed his lips onto hers and she felt fireworks going off in her mind. The kiss wasn't the cliche of first kisses. There was no shyness, no hesitance, no moment of waiting to test the waters.

It's like they immediately clicked and the connection between them grown stronger and stronger. Taeyeon's hands made it's way up to the back of his head and pulled him closer. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer too, not breaking the kiss.

"Cut!"

But they didn't stop. Her heart was thumping wildly in her chest. Baekhyun's lips kept moving with hers, tasting the faint smell of mints on her tongue.

The director cleared his throat and repeated, "Cut!"

The crew around them looked at one another, starting to feel awkward.

"Taeyeon!"her manager hissed. Taeyeon opened her eyes and pushed herself away from Baekhyun. She realized that the crew were staring at them including the director.

"Oh, cut."she muttered, trying to play it off. She chuckled and said, "Cut. Next scene~"she tapped her manager's shoulder and walked away from the scene. She glanced at Baekhyun and he winked at her, although his cheeks were red and he is flustered himself. She smiled back and turned to her manager.

"What? You told me to pretend the people around us doesn't exist."she said when she noticed her manager giving the look.

"Well, at least this will end fan wars."her manager said.

"Hey, good strategy and good thinking. What if this made it worse? People are going to think that there is something going on between us."

"Which is both good and bad. At least you get to act natural with Byun Baekhyun after that kiss."

"How does that make the situation now any better?"Taeyeon said sarcastically.

"Now you know who got feelings for you."her manager nudged her teasingly.

"You mean him?"Taeyeon asked although she knew who her manager is referring to.

"Yeah. Now go prepare for the next scene."her manager said.

-

Requested by @smkhy_

I decided to use their names for their characters in the drama they are shooting to make it more believable. This is not my best work and I am not satisfied with the way I write it, but I guess it will do. Anyone excited for Taeyeon's comeback? Cause i am extremely excited!!!