Honeymoon

The cashier that is standing behind the counter looked up at the female customer that just walked into the convenience store. She had her phone tucked between her ear and her shoulder. She seems to be mumbling something under her breath as she walked through the aisles. The cashier noticed that there is a stream of tear on the customer's cheek, so he decided to mind his own business.

The female customer was in a really deep conversation with the person on the other side of the line, that she didn't realize that she has been walking back and forth through the same aisle.

"I'm sorry. I am busy. Let's talk about this at home."she said and gave the person a chance to answer her. "I do love you. Stop calling me. It annoys me!"she snapped at him and hung up the phone.

She rushed out of the convince store without buying anything.

"Relationships these days. Tsk tsk."the cashier mumbled to himself as he shook his head slightly.

-

Taeyeon wiped away her tears furiously as she got into the elevator. She is already so stress with work and now her husband is mad that she agreed to go out station for a training. They planned to have their honeymoon next week, but her job comes first, so she agreed with her boss to go to training instead of her honeymoon.

Once the elevator stopped at level 5, she got out of the elevator and went down the hallway and turned to the right where their apartment is. She didn't even have to unlock the door, because Baekhyun sensed her coming, so he opened the door for her.

He looked very sad and it made Taeyeon feel guilty. They have been married for two years and they don't even have a child. After getting married, Taeyeon was too busy with work that their honeymoon has been delayed for a long time.

She knew that Baekhyun was looking forward to this honeymoon, since they are going to Paris.

"It's been two years. What's so important about that training that you have to delay our honeymoon again?"he asked her, crossing his arms in front of his chest.

"My work. It's important. It's my main source of income."she said.

"I have a job too. But I registered for a leave to go to this honeymoon."

"I did too. But something urgent suddenly came up!"she said, raising her voice.

"You can just reject the offer! After this, we won't even have time to go for our honeymoon!"

"We are already married! We can always go on a honeymoon next time!"

"Next time? When? Next year? Sometimes I wonder if we are even married!"Baekhyun snapped and spun around on his feet to leave. He slammed the door behind him so hard, the walls shivered. Tears streamed down her face as she let his last sentence sink into her mind.

Did he regret marrying her?

Does he want a divorce now?

She drew in a deep breath to calm her feelings down and march straight to the master room, where Baekhyun just went in. When she opened the door, she saw Baekhyun sitting on the edge of the bed with his back hunched in sadness. He looked up and dropped his head back down when he sees her.

She went forward and embraced him.

"I'm sorry."she whispered to him.

"I'm sorry too."he said, wrapping his arms around her waist to pull her closer. "I didn't mean what I said."he added, snuggling into her embrace.

"I can reject the offer right now."she said.

"No. Don't. I'm sorry that I didn't understand how important your job is to you."he said.

"I am not ready to have a child."she said. "The main reason I have been delaying our honeymoon is because I am not ready to raise a child."she continued.

Baekhyun pushed himself away from her and look up to take a good look at her. He grazed his thumb gently across her cheek to wipe away her tears.

"It's okay. We will just have fun there. I can wait."he smiled at her.

"I know how much you want a child."she mumbled.

"But I can wait until you are ready."he said and hugged her. She smiled down at him and hugged him back. "I love you."he whispered to her.

"I love you too."she whispered back and planted her lips on his forehead lovingly.

-

Requested by yohanna_ss 

a/n : a very short one shot again. sorry for the delay, hope u like it!