Monster

Baekhyun's POV
"Go away!Go away!"the girl screamed at me.I furrowed my eyebrows at the girl as I scanned her from head to toe.Where am I?What is this place?Is this planet I am in Earth?So this girl is an earth girl?

I stared at her petite body which is covered by something which I think is cloth.In EXO planet,no one wears that anymore,our outfit follows our skin.Which means we can't take it off unless our brain wants us to.

"Get out of my room!"she screamed.I look at her again and examined her face,but I can't see clear enough.The girl suddenly grabbed a weapon that looks like...a hanger?I think that is call a hanger,according to the books I read about Earth.

"Who are you and what are you doing in my room?"she questioned me as she pointed the hanger in front of my face.I looked around the room and realized that it was so dark.I glanced at the square shaped hole through the wall,it is dark outside.It is night time.

I opened my hand and tried to find the energy that I have left inside me.Soon,light started to bloom on my hands.I used my light to get a better look of the girl.Her eyes were widened in shock.She seems shocked about my power.

I took the time to examined her face.Her eyes are pretty,her tiny nose and her baby pink lips looked perfect on her face.She's beautiful compared to the females in EXO Planet."A-Are you a monster?" She stuttered.I shook my head.

"Where did you come from?" She asked,the hanger still pointing at me.I tilted my head and pointed at the sky.Her eyes followed my hand,looking at the sky too."Are you kidding me?How did you even come into my room?"she asked.

I shrugged my shoulders.Why do I understand her?Am I translating the earth language myself?Maybe I should try to speak in the same language.

"I am...from...there." I said slowly as I pointed at the sky.There was a silent moment until she bursted into laughter."Are you a huge fan of the drama My love from the star?You are saying you are from that star?"she laughed.

I stared at her as she laughed.I had no idea what she is talking about but I laughed with her softly.

"I know I should freak out in these kind of situations.But seriously,where did you come from?Did you just attended a cosplay event?"she asked.I looked down at myself and realized that I am still in my battle outfit.I glanced at a book near me which has a photo of a boy in earth clothes.I closed my eyes and imported the image I just seen from the book cover to my brain.

" Oh my god!How did you do that?"she exclaimed.I opened my eyes and looked at my new outfit.It looks the same as the outfit that guy in the book cover wore.I smiled at her as if that can answer her question.

"Okay,I seriously have to stop being so nice to you."she paused,"Leave my house this instant."she said,pointing at the door.I nodded my head and walked towards the door.I am still so lost in this planet, I have to find a place that can send me back to EXO Planet.

"Wait."the girl called after me.I looked back at her."What's your name?"she asked.What's my name?My friends at my home planet call me Bacon...then what's my Korean name?

"Bacon."I replied.She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion."Baekhyun?Is that correct?"she asked.I nodded my head,I will use that name as my earth name at the moment then.

"Nice to meet you Baekhyun,my name is Kim Taeyeon."she introduced herself.She has an extra name in front of her name,I should have one too.

"You have somewhere to go right?Because you seem lost and I know that you are not from around here after I witnessed you making light from your hands and changing your clothes in a blink of an eye."she said.I thought she would be scared of me,but all I sensed from her is curious and worry.

I shook me head.I honestly had no where to go.I can't even sense my friends around.Where are they?Are they on Earth?

"Er...you can stay here if you want.My friends and I are the only ones staying in this house."she said.I stared at her gratefully."But in return,you have to help us to pay the rent by working."she added.Pay?I have lots of blings in my pocket,it's enough to pay for the rent.

"You have to sign a contract first before staying here.You also have to get my other two friend's permission to stay here."She said."Follow me.I have a place for you to stay for the night."she said as she walked pass me and out of the room.I followed her to a room not far away from hers.

"You can stay here.I will tell my friends first thing in the morning.Sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite."she said and smiled.That's a new sentence I learned,that must be something earthlings say before sleeping.

"You too.Sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite."I repeated her sentence.She chuckled slightly and closed the door.I looked around my room.It looked empty,compare to my room back home.Ah...I missed my planet already.I reached into my pocket to find my dodol,which earthlings called it,a cellphone.

Not enough lat.

"How am I going to contact my team mates?"I asked myself out loud.I closed my eyes and tried to search for any sign of Exorians near me,but there were none.I need to drink water.If only Suho hyung is here...wait- did I just say 'hyung'?Gosh...the Earth language is getting into my system.It's wonderful how my system can easily adapt to the culture and language of another planet.

According to the books I read about Earth,they have a lot of islands that are named as countries.So which country am I in right now?I walked towards the window and my eyes scanned through the things I see outside,my system scanned the temperature outside too.After a few seconds,the message was transmitted into my mind.

This beautiful country is Korea.I want to explore this country so badly...if only I have Kai here to help me.He can teleport himself anywhere and anytime.

*Thun *Thun
I looked up at the sky and saw that there was thunder.Is Chen here?Should I go out and find him?Are all of my friends okay?Are they still in the battle?

The last thing I remember is that our planet was attacked by Martians.I hope that the King and Queen are okay.I lied down on the bed and closed my eyes,slowly drifting into dreamland.

-

A/N: What kind of One Shot is this?You guys must be asking.I wanted to try a different genre to improve my writing skills.As you all can see from the title,it's inspired by EXO'S title track,Monster.But I think the storyline is more inspired by Luckyone.Hope you all like it,I was just writing this for fun,so comment down your opinion on this.

EXO Language
Blings=Money
Dodol=Cellphone
Lat=Batteries