chapter 9 Maya

I layed on my bed. Time had passed by so quickly. I started dating Anthony. But that was some months back but it seems like just yesterday we were witnessing Carson trying to attack Danny and Anthony. Tomorrow will be the 27th of April. Carson doesn't come around a lot he disappears and comes back for a few days but we rarely see him and by we I mean Carmen and I. Lily didn't seem to be okay with this whole Supernatural thing. To tell the truth I wasn't either I just try not to think about it. And I think that's what Lily does because she seems to love Danny alot and that's good. We practically did anything we wanted to. Since Danny is a pureblood vampire he can help us get away with a lot of stuff. I'm not really sure all the things that a pure blood can do. I haven't asked. I do know that he is stronger than Anthony. Today we are all supposed to be going on a trip because we have a whole week of school off. Danny compelled our moms to let us all go. I had already packed my clothes and all my electronics Carmen was sitting waiting on my bed too. We were waiting for the text to say come down Lily was in the living room watching TV. I'm not really sure if Carson is going. We haven't seen Anthony or Danny do anything like Carson did. I don't like thinking about it either. "Why are they taking so long??" Lily asked walking into my room. "Let's just go outside." Carmen responded as we all walked out of the apartment I lock the door and we headed to the elevator. I pressed the button and it went down. We went outside to the stop sign and waited. "Hi guys." Danny said floating it startled all of us. "Danny what did I say about flying without telling me?" Lily said as Anthony and Carson appeared. "Aw man I'm sorry." He said apologetically. Everyone had their bags and we began to walk to the train station.

We boarded the train. Carmen and I went to the back of the Train and sat. Lily sat beside Danny and rested her head on his shoulder. Anthony and Carson sat across from us. "Road trip oh yeah." Carson said. "So now what?" He asked as more people got on the train. "I'm taking a nap." I said slowly closing my eyes. "Yeah like always." I heard Anthony say.