Chapter 8 Anthony

The door bell rang. "DANNY YOUR GIRLFRIENDS HERE!" I yelled. "Well get the door I'm trying to get Carson ready!" Danny replied from the bedroom. "Ugh! Fine!" I sighed getting up off the couch. "Hey Lilly." I said. "Hey Anthony." Lilly said smiling. "Can I come in?" She asked. "Surrrreeree." I said. Lilly walked in and sat down on the couch. Three minutes later Danny came in pushing Carson in a wheel chair. "Somebodies looking handsome!" Lilly said kissing Danny on the cheek. "Please he's wearing blue jeans and his hoodie he doesn't even look good!" I said. "Oh shut up!" Carson said. The door bell rang and I opened it up again. "Sup guys!" Maya and Carmen said together. "Looks like somebody cleans up nice!" I said to Maya with a smirk on my face. "Please," Maya said holding back a laugh and pushed me back a bit. The others snickered behind me. "Well every one ready to go?" Danny asked. "Yepq!" We all said together at once. We headed down to the park on the south east side of the city. "What do you guys wanna do first?" Carson asked. "I wouldn't mind getting some ice cream," Carmen said. "Yea me too!" Maya said. We stopped at Andrew's ice cream. Danny got two cookie doughs for him and Lilly, Carson got a triple scoop of chocolate, vanilla and strawberry, Carmen got sherbet and Maya got Oreo ice cream. "Do you want nuts in it?" Mr. Lamont Andrews the owner of the ice cream stand, asked me. "Um no," I said. "Here you go kid." He said handing me my ice cream. "Uh thanks." I said. "Ready Kiddo?" Danny asked me. "Yeah!" I said. We headed down into the center of the park. "Ah that hit the spot!" Maya said after we all finished our ice creams. "I've got an idea!" Carson said. "What is it?" I asked. "Let's take the hiking trail!" He said. "Of course he'd want to do that." Carmen said. "Oh come on let's do it! Who knows it might even be fun!" Danny said. "Who are you and what have you done with my cousin?" I said. "Oh shut up if I have to push you all I will." Danny said. We walked down the trail and came across a water fall. Carson seemed to be enjoying him self a lot. I figured out why Danny's doing all this. He must have felt pretty bad for beating Carson up yesterday. Nearly killed the guy if you ask me. Anyways we stayed on the trail for a couple of hours and had lunch. Everybody seemed to be enjoying the scenery. After that we went to the dog park because Danny insisted on going. Carson didn't seem to enthusiastic about it though. After that it started getting dark so we decided to go home. We stopped by Lilly's house on the way home and dropped her off then headed to our apartment after saying good night. I walked Maya and Carmen to their room and then went back to my room and decided to watch se tv before going to bed.