Chapter 14 Danny

"So I think I get it now." Carson said. "No one is supposed to know about us. This puts everyone in danger. Once they find out we are dating humans they and us will have to go to the council." I said turning off the TV. Lily layed on my lap. Her heartbeat was calm. On the other couch was Carson and Maya. Anthony was to busy pacing back and forth. "And things that happened in the past, ..will make it extremely difficult for us to convince them." I said looking at Anthony. "Past?" Lily asked puzzled looking up at me. I didn't want to talk about it. Anthony's past was worse then mine sorta. It turned silent for a moment. Carson and Maya shoved each other. They been doing that but I ignored it. He growled at her. "Just move." He said. She frowned. "I was here first." She responded. I rubbed my eyes seeing them argue like little kids. "ok what is the damn problem?" I asked annoyed. "Carson is taking up the whole couch." Maya responded. Carson looked at her. "Danny do you see this." He said showing me how much room he had. Maya turned his back to him crossing her arms. I smiled this reminds me of how me and my sister would act. But I'll never see her again. "Guys cut it out." Carmen said. "Quit leaning on me." Carson said. "Then quit taking up the whole couch." She responded raising her voice. I was really annoyed now. I ignored them to continue the problem. "Anyways.. What do we do?" I asked. No one said anything besides Maya and Carson bickering. "Where is Colby?" Lily asked. I had almost forgotten. "He's in my room tied up." I replied. Maya and Carson became silent. "The rope Is laced with vampire poison. Remember you tied him Maya." I reminded her. "I did?" She asked. I nodded my head slowly. I actually wondered how Colby found HS because I thought we managed to get rid of our trace. Carson always asked questions about the vampire world. It isn't actually a place. It's all around us but we know. The council is made up of the original vampires. Original vampires can't die I don't think. "Then keep Colby tied up problem solved." Maya said. Anthony came and sat beside her. "We can't." I told her. "Why not?" She asked. It just wasn't a good idea to me. I want to keep my friends safe. Especially Lily, I love her more then life. I will die before we go to the council. They are usually ruthless when coming down to things. I slowly got off the couch and layed Lily's head on a pillow. She was fast asleep. I walked back to my room and Colby was there he was in pain from the poison. "Why are you here? What's your purpose?" I asked. He looked at me and didn't respond. "I'm not gonna ask again." I said sternly. "They.. have to..die." He said slowly. This made me angry and I slapped him. I forgot he was a vampire. If didn't affect him much. "Talking to me won't change anything." He said. I feel like just killing him now but I don't have all the answers I need. I slammed my door walking back in the living room. I forgot Lily was asleep but luckily I didn't wake her up. Maya was curled up under Anthony. "Come on Wolfy." I said opening the door he followed me Into the hallway outside the door. "What's the plan?" He asked. "My plan is that we fake turn Anthony in. Then we kill him and move away." I said. He looked at me knowing that it wasn't well thought out. "Well there are some holes in it. Are you gonna tell Anthony?" He asked. I shook my head no. Anthony is a terrible lier. Anthony needs to go to the council and pay for his crimes. I haven't ever gotten caught so. "Don't tell anyone. So it'll seem real." I told him going back in the apartment. I sighed feeling a weight be lifted off my shoulders.