chapter 5 Danny

"I tried telling you to look around before u bit the darn thing!" Carson said "Well you could have mentioned it after you said you wanted it!" I said back. "It doesn't matter now where are we gonna put it?" Carson said. "I haven't got a clue. I'll move it to your room after all this." I said looking down at the dead deer in our living room. "How are we gonna clean up this blood though?" Carson asked. "Oh! Oh! I'll do it! I'll do it!" Anthony said. "Knock yourself out kid!" I said laughing. I picked up the deer and decided to move it over onto the kitchen counter. "Alright! Extra blood for me!" Anthony said. "What exactly do you aime on doing to clean that up?" Carson asked. "Just watch and you'll find out!" Anthony said. He stuck out his tongue and began to lick the floors clean. "Ew could you not do that Anthony?" I said. "What you can't waste good blood!" He replied finishing up the blood on the ground. "Ugh what jut happened?" Maya asked. "Where are we?" Carmen both voices came from the bedroom. "Sound like there awake." Carson said. "Yeah get ready go lock the door so they won't escape." I replied. Carmen and Maya came walking out of the bedroom. "What is this place?" Carmen asked. "It looks like an apartment." Maya said confused. They walked into the living room and saw me sitting on the couch and froze. "Sup guys!" I said. "How you feeling?" Carson said while siting by the counter looking at the deer with hunger in his eyes. Anthony jumped up off the ground with blood on his face. "Sup Maya! Sup Carmen! Long time no see!" He said. Both the girls screamed. Maya tried running for the door and I ran in front of her. "Come on now do you really thing that I'm going to hurt you?" I said. Carmen ran for the window and Carson stopped her. "Ok why don't you both take a seat just let us explain ok?" He said. We both walked them over to the couch. "Wha....what are you guys?" They both asked together. "Well I'm a penguin and this here is sparky the baboon!" Anthony said pointing at me. "Right and I'm Clifford the big red dog!" Carson said growling at Anthony. "Look you really want to know?" I asked. "It's easier to show than explain really." Carson said. I nodded to him and we both stepped back a bit from the couch. I let my fangs grow out and my eyes turn red. Carson changed him self into his werewolf form. "I'm a vampire." I said. "And I'm a werewolf." Carson said. "Then what is he?" Maya asked pointing at Anthony. "The dip shit that I call my cousin!" I laughed. Anthony let his fangs grow and eyes turn red too. "Your not freaking out why?" Carson asked. "Oh I'm freaking out alright!" Maya said. "Just to scared to scream!" Carmen said finishing Maya's sentence. "Look we aren't gonna hurt you ok?" I said changing back to my usual look. "If we were going to do that you would be dead by now!" Carson said going back to human form. "Naw we just keeping you alive long enough to tell you what we are so we can kill you!" Anthony said. "Now that you know we have no choice but to kill you!" Anthony said laughing while walking closer to them with his fangs out. "Anthony! Quit joking with them!" I said bitch slaping him and sending him flying into the wall. "Can't you see your scaring them!" I said. "So your not gonna hurt us?" Carmen asked. "If we where gonna do that why would he have just sent anthony flying into the wall?" Carson said. "He has a point." Maya said. "Yeah but still....." Carmen said. "Look all we wanted to do was explain everything to you we figured you have a right to know what we are," I said grabbing Anthony out of the wall and putting him on the couch gently. "Um he looks um a bit dead." Maya said pointing to Anthony. "He'll be alright" I said, "he's had worse done to him." "All we ask is that you don't tell our secret to others, we aren't like the rest of our kind." Carson said. "Yeah I guess we can do that." Carmen said. "Here I'll take you both back to your rooms I think Anthony needs a little bit of tending to" Carson said and then took them both back to their rooms. I picked Anthony up and carried him to his room and let him rest for a bit.