Chapter 13 Maya/Danny

It's summer time now. I was waiting at the park sitting on a bench. Anthony said he would be here. He's always late. I was going to hangout with Carmen but she was busy. I then asked Lily but she was at her grandma's house. Danny and Carson are always at the park. They say that he's training Carson or something. It kinda just looks like Danny makes fun of him. But I'm not sure. I've lost my fear of vampires because I know they won't hurt me. Carmen and Lily have too. On full moons they all disappear though. It's probably for the best considering what happened that one day. "Oh hello." A boy said. I turned to look at him. He had blue eyes and black hair. He didn't really look friendly. I guess if I don't say anything back he wont reply. I didn't say anything back. "My name is Colby." He added. I wasn't in interest to talk to Colby. "Are you waiting for someone?" He asked. "Yes I am please go away." I said looking around. "Don't talk to me like that human." He said taking his hands out his pocket. I looked back over to him. He smirked. "Okay so I'm going to leave now.." I said standing up. He shoved me against a tree. It hurt. He's almost as strong as Danny. "Colby!" Carson said growling. Colby turned his head loosing his grip on me. "Wolfy what are yo- Colby!" Danny yelled. Carson tackled Colby. "Careful you stupid Mutt! There are civilians around." Colby said. Carson growled. "Don't freaking call me that!" Carson said slamming Colby into the ground. Anthony ran up to us. "Are you alright Maya?" He asked inspecting me. I nodded slowly. "What the hell Colby?" He said looking at him pinned on the ground. "Come on Maya I'll take you home." Anthony said grabbing my hand. "No! What's going on?" I asked confused. "It doesn't concern you." He said. "Oh but it does." Colby said. "Shut your mouth." Carson said. "Come on Maya." He said grabbing my arm. Danny had made some kind of motion to him. He made me walk along side of him. We started walking down the street. It was really just him pulling me and making me walk. I wanted to know what's going on.

Danny's POV
"Oh but it does." Colby said. "Shut your mouth!" Carson yelled shoving him into the ground. I suddenly knew what he was talking about. I made a signal to get Maya out of here. He started trying to get Maya out of here and she left eventually. But only cause he made her. "Now if you could get off me." Colby said. Carson pulled him up off the ground. "You know why I'm here." Colby said dusting off his clothes. "Shouldn't you be with the council." I told him. "I left the council. I just have this simple job and I'm free." Colby said. Carson didn't know anything. He looked at me confused. "Aw is the doggie confused?" Colby said mocking Carson. "I will kill you." Carson said. "And when the council finds out they will kill you." Colby said. I ran over to Colby and snapped his neck. "Danny!" Carson yelled. "Relax he's not dead just knocked out." I said. "Oh yeah I forgot that about vampires. So can you explain what's going on?" Carson asked. "Well yeah only parts though." I told moony. "Well go ahead." He said. I sighed about to tell Wolfy the past.