Chapter 11 Danny

"Who's Danny?" I asked once again in a low echoey voice. "Danny what are you talking about?" A blond girl said. "Who are you.......little girl?" I asked taking a step forward. "Get away from them both! There both mine!" Said a kid who looked strangely similar. "Would you both cut it out!" Lilly yelled. "Anthony calm down! Relax a bit!" Maya said. "There's no need to be afraid little ones." I said stepping closer. "Anthony! Can you hear me? ! Anthony can you hear me? ANTHONY!" Maya screamed. The kid fell to his knees. "Well this is truely emotional and everything but I'm getting hungry and it's not very polite to keep your guest waiting. Why don't we have room service, eh?" I said smiling at them. "Maya! Lilly! Get away from him! Quickly!" Anthony yelled. The girls ran behind him. "YOU FOOLS! You would rather hid behind this pipsqueak and have a slow and painful death rather than have a quick painless death?" I said. "Guys go find Carmen and Carson I need Carson help, I can't taking him on by myself!" Anthony said. "Ok!" They both said at the same time. The girls ran through the door. "You'd rather sacrifice yourself and save your friends?" I asked smiling. "If that's what I have to do then i'll do it!" Anthony grumbled. I laughed. "Why don't you join me? We'd make a powerful team! TOGETHER WE COULD TAKE OVER THE WORLD!" I yelled. "Join you?" He said. "Yes we'd be the most powerful people in the universe!" I said smiling. "Take over the world?" Anthony said, "I KNOW THE REAL YOU DANNY! I KNOW WHATS IN YOUR HEART!" He yelled. I began to laugh while he talked. "I KNOW THAT THERES GOOD INSIDE YOU! I KNOW WHERE YOUR HEART BELONGS! IT BELONGS THERE!" He said pointing at my heart. "I KNOW YOUR STILL THERE! I KNOW YOU CAN FIGHT IT! FIGHT YOUR DEMON DANNY!" He yelled. "YOU FOOL! RATHER THAN JOIN ME YOUVE CHOSEN YOUR OWN DEMIZE!" I laughed. "Guess I have no choice then." He said and charged me. I grabbed him bye the throat and threw him into the wall and sent him flying into the parking lot. I stepped out of the new door way that I had just made and looked around for those two girls. "ANTHONY!" A girl screamed. I looked where the voice came from. Four people where getting out of a car and running for Anthony. "That was easy!" I said and jumped off the balcony to meet them. "Oh looked like eat one get two free day! I think I'll start with the appetizer!" I said point at the skinnest girl in the group. "Danny, quit it!" The other guy said. "Oh and who might you be?" I asked. "I'm Carson, what am I doing! Danny you've got to stop!" Carson growled. "A werewolf eh? You have no business here!" I said. I lunged for the girl. Carson pounced at me and transformed. Carson swatted me away from the girl. "I guess you'll just have to end up like your friend." I Sighed. I grabbed Carson and threw him into the building head first. "Now back to business!" I said. I lunged at Carmen and the blond girl from earlier knocked her out of the way and held her arm out in front of her face. I bit down on her arm and started to drink her blood. "Agh!" She said, "Danny listen to my voice. It's ok. I know you can hear me. Look deep within your self. Find the boy I fell in love with. Bring him back to me." She said. I kept drinking her blood. Almost half of it was gone. "Danny you've got to fight it. You can't let it win. You've got to control it. You can control it I know you can!" She said by now I had drank 3/4ths of her blood. She sank to her knees. I still kept drinking her blood. "Danny I know you can hear me." She mumbled. I realized what was going on an stopped. "Lilly, I-" I tried saying before she cut me off. "Shush........it's ok..." She said and smiled. "Lilly..." I tried speaking but everything went black and my head fell into her lap.