chapter 10- Lily

I woke up on a bed. A hotel bed to be specific. I looked to my side and I saw Maya sleeping on the bed. I looked around our bags laying on the floor. I guess they brought us here when it was time to get off the train. Because I fell asleep after Carmen did. Danny was nowhere in sight neither was Carmen I thought about waking up Maya but I didn't think this was a good idea. It was a pretty nice hotel room I looked around and saw that there was doors between our beds. I guess this room was a divider meaning that it must have two parts. I sat up then walked over to Maya's bed then poked her. She moved in her sleep. I poked her again. "Five more minutes.." She said with her eyes closed. The door that divided our rooms opened it was Carson that opened it. "Is she really sleeping still?" He asked me. "Shut up skinny legs.." She said sleepily. "Well the others went out and I'm leaving as soon as they get back." He said sitting on Maya's bed. "So get up." He said to her. "Ah make me." She said. He pulled the blankets off the bed. Maya sat up and started hitting him with a pillow. I started laughing because this is actually really funny. Maya did too. "Okay geez." He said as the door opened. "Sup we back." Danny said. I looked over at him behind him was Carmen and Anthony. "And I'm out." Carson said. "Wait I'm coming to." Carmen said following him and closing the door. Anthony sat on Maya's bed and she leaned on his shoulder. Danny closed the door dividing the rooms and sat beside me. It was really peaceful the only thing you could hear was the ceiling fans. "Now what?" Danny said. It was actually really boring now but I'm glad to be here with him and I know Maya was glad to be here with Anthony. Whenever I'm around Danny doesn't use his vampire abilities because he knows it bothers me. Anthony and Carson still use their abilities but I have no control over that. I kind of wondered where they had left to. Now I was kind of wondering where Carmen and Carson went. "Ahh.." Danny said rubbing his head. Anthony did too. "What's wrong?" We asked at the same time. Neither one said a word. Maya turned to face Anthony. I had turned to face Danny. But he hid his face from me. This puzzled me. "Danny?" I said saying his name Softly he still didn't look at me I didn't know what was wrong. I looked over at Anthony to see his eyes red as he hid his face from Maya's. "This can't be happening.. Not now." Danny said still hiding his face. His voice sounded a little different. "What?.." I asked a little frightened. He then looked up at me with his eyes crimson red. He flashed his fangs at me. I sacredly looked at Maya to see Anthony doing it to her. "T-this isn't funny Danny." I said trying not to look up at him. "Who's Danny?" He responded. "Your scaring me.." I said. He smirked and I ran over to Maya. He walked over. Maya was scared too. "What's going on??" I screamed.