Chapter 15 Danny

"Hey Lilly," I said waking up Lilly. "Wha...." She said sitting up rubbing her eyes. "Look there's something I need to discus with you." I said. "Ok?" She said. "What is it?" "I have to break up with you." I said. "Oh..." She mumbled. "It's not that I don't love you or anything, it's just now that Colby found us it's no longer safe to be with me. Breaking up with you is the only way I can keep you safe without you getting hurt." I said. "Oh, well I guess so." She said looking a bit upset. "I'm sorry, I said once we go to the council well have to move again and I don't want a long rage relationship so when we leave.... I guess this will be good bye." I said. "Ok well promise me on thing?" She said walking to the door. "Sure anything." I said. "Be brave my little vampire. And when you get the chance" she said with a real enthusiastic smile. "Rip that bastard Colby's head off and send that son of a bitch back to hell for me?" "You got it" I grinned. "Good." She said and kissed me good bye one last time and then went out the door. "You read Moony? I asked. "Yep." He said. "I'll cut Colby free then we track them down and get evidence prove Anthony's not guilty, and come back and move." I reminded him. "Right." Carson said. I walked into my bedroom. "Alright you filthy slut." I said. "You can go." I cut the ropes binding him to the chair. "Thank you." Colby said rubbing his wrists. We walked into the living room. "Anthony your coming with me." Colby said coldly obviously pleased that he'd be getting even with Anthony for his past. "What Danny you can't seriously be letting him take me!" Anthony said. "Sorry man it's outa my powers uve really done it this time." "You've been spotted killing member of our coven, the council has ordered me to come and get you." Colby said amused at this thought. "I have to let you go if I don't he swore he'd tell the council about the humans." Colby used the rope we had tide him up with earlier to tie Anthony up. "Thanks again for the business" Colby said. "Yea don't mention it" I said with a smirk and slammed the door in his face. "Moony were traveling to a place I swore never to go back to...we're going to L.A., we're going home." I said dryly.