chapter 17

Who are you imagine: part 17:

Your trip in Paris had ended, sadly, but you had the most amazing time with Niall. As you flew home, and came back to your house, you couldn't stop thinking about what Bella said that, 'she'll be back.' What did she mean by that? "I'm beat," Niall said face planting onto the couch. "I am too," you said. You set your suricate down and came over to Niall. "Thank you for the trip," you said giving him a kiss. "I'm glad you enjoyed it," he said with a smile. "It was amazing!" you said excitedly. "I had so much fun, but I am just so tired," he said with a faint laugh. "Well, we were on the plan for like 12 hours," you giggled. "You should get some rest, you should go to bed," you said. "I can't," he moaned. "Why not?" "I can't without my princess," you whined. "Don't worry I'll done with you," you said helping him off the couch. He started to walk up the stairs. "Let me just grab my phone," you said picking through your purse. You followed him up to your bedroom. He dragged his feet all the way to the bed and flop on to it. You lay in the bed and pull the covers over you. "Are you coming?" you giggled. He just moaned and lay there. You decided to text Liam that you finally were back home, safe and sound. Then finally Niall got up, turned off the lights, and laid under the covers with you. He laid his head upon your chest, with his droopy eyes. "You're cute when you're sleepy," you giggled, then gave him a kiss. He instantly feel asleep as you stroked his hair. You kept doing that until you fell asleep too. 

--

Niall was cuddled up next to you, with his face stuffed into the pillow. Your arm was dangling off the side of the bed. Niall woke up first this time, and looked over at you. You looked so peaceful that you were back home where you belonged. He took the dangling arm and placed it back onto the bed. He started to play with your hair, running his fingers through it. "What are you doing?" you giggled softly. "You're awake!" he said giving you a kiss a your cheek. "Can you say something in French?" he asked with a little smile on his face. "Matin, mon amour," you said, "that means 'morning my love.'" He giggled and got chills up his spine. You laughed at how much he enjoyed that, then he added, "do you want to get some coffee this morning?" "Too bad that we can't get it in a cafe in Paris and go the top of the Eiffel Tower to look over the view and drink," you sighed. "Ya, that was really enjoyable. But we'll visit again soon, I promise." "Thanks Ni," you said. "Anything for my girl," he said giving you a hug. "I'm up for coffee now," you said. "Me too lets go," he said jumping out of bed. You got dressed as Niall got ready as well. He went downstairs to get his wallet and car keys. "You ready babe?" he called. You came down answering back, "ready." He opened the door for you, and for the car door. As you come up to the coffee shop, you sat down and took a deep breath in. "I missed this place," you said looking around. "I did too," he laughed. One of the waiters came out and brought out your coffees you ordered. You sipped yours and asked Niall, "which coffee did you enjoy more, the one in Paris, or here?" "Hmm, I think I like both equally," he said sipping his. "I like the one in Paris," you said with a sigh. "I'm sorry I keep bringing it up, it was just so fun," you apologized. "Babe don't be sorry, it's a good thing. I know that you really enjoyed the trip and that's great, I miss it too," he laughed. You sipped the drink slowly  looking up at the sky. "Do you want to stay here or go back to the house?" he asked. "We can go if you want," you replied. He stood up carrying his coffee with him and unblocked the car. You come back to the house shorty and just enjoyed your morning back home.

--

Throughout the day, you just enjoyed your time, and chilled out. You and Niall were playing the video games that Liam bought you before. As you were playing, you randomly thought of what Bella said. "Hey Niall?" you started. "Yes babe?" he said. "Um, what did Bella mean when she said, 'I'll be back,' and 'no one can have you?'" He shrugged and replied back, "I have no idea, she's just crazy. I'm still pissed that she tried to hurt you, that pisses me off badly." "Thank you for pulling me back," you said. "Of course," he said kissing you on the head. You heard a knock on the door, and you went to answer it. "Hey Rachel!" Liam said pulling you in for a hug. "Liam!" you giggled. He gave you a bunch of kisses and said, "I missed my little sister so much! How was your trip?!" You answered with, "it was fantastic! I got to go on top of the Eiffel tower, got to go shopping, and everything!" "Sounds great," he said with a huge smile on his face, "I missed you so much though." "I missed you too," you laughed. "Hey Liam," Niall said walking over. "We also encountered Niall's ex again," you sighed. "She followed you to Paris? Desperate much?" Liam said with a puzzled look. "She's insane," Niall said, "she also tried to hurt Rachel, which pissed me off." "What?!" Liam yelled, "I need to teach this girl a lesson." "Niall did, he yelled at her, she ran off," you said. "Anyways, I just wanted to say hi," Liam said turning around. "Bye Liam," you said closing the door. He drove off and you came back to your video game. Then you heard another knock on your door. "It's probably Kayla," you said getting up. "I'll answer it this time," he said getting up. He opened it up and saw it wasn't her. "Hey Niall," Bella said waking in slowly with something in her hands. "Bella?! I thought I told you to get out of my life!" Niall yelled. You peered around the corner, staying put. "So you know how I said 'no one can have you?'" she said. "Ya?" Niall said backing up. "Well," she said pulling out a gun, "if I can't have you, then no one, can." She pulled the trigger and you heard a gunshot. "Niall!" you cried out. Niall fell to the floor. Bella just left the house leaving the gun on the floor. "Niall! Niall please answer me," *silence*