chapter 21

Who are you imagine: part 21:

"Harry no!" you said pushing him away. "Just stop! Stop saying that you like me, because I'm with Niall. You're a nice guy but we can't be together," you said. "But I really do like you!" Harry pleaded holding your hands. "Really stop!" you said pulling away, "please just don't." "But, in the beginning, I thought you liked me?" Harry said giving you a sad look. "That was before, but then I met Niall, got to know him, and we have so much connection and I'll always be with him. I'm sorry Harry, but we can't be together," you said. A text came through on your phone. "One sec," you sighed. It was Kayla. Then you had an idea. "I know someone that you might like," you said. "Who?" he questioned. "My friend, Kayla," you said with a suspicious smile. "Are you sure?" he asked. "I'm positive," you said. "But I like yo-" "Harry," you sighed frustrated. "Ok, ok," he said with a shrug. You texted her to come over as quick as possible. She showed up five minutes later and ran in saying, "what's the big news?!" She looked over at you and Harry sitting on the couch. "What's going on?" she questioned. "Well," you said getting up, "Harry was just telling me about how he liked me. But I told him that I like Niall, but-" "But what?" she asked. "I thought that you and Harry could hook up," you said giving her a nudge on her shoulder. She looked over at Harry and smiled real big. "Really?!" she squealed, "he, wants, to, maybe, hook up sometime?" You looked at Harry for approval, and he nodded. "Yup," you laughed. Harry got up and said to Kayla, "so, do you want to hang out?" "Sure," she smiled. "Um, I'm sorry," Harry said to you. "We can talk about it later," you said to him walking out the door. You shut the door behind them and gave out a sigh of relief. "I'm gunna have to tell Niall about this," you said to yourself.

--

"Babe I'm home!" Niall said closing the door behind him as he walked into the house. "Hey Ni," you said coming down the stairs. "So how did it go?" you asked. "It went good, finally she'll be leaving us alone," he said with a sigh. "Really?!" you said excited. "Yup, she's behind bars, finally," he answered. "So what did you do while I was gone?" he asked. "Well," you mumbled. "What?" he said. "Um, so, Harry, came over," you started. "What for?" Niall said crossing his arms. "We, had a little, chat," you said with a nervous little laugh. "What about?" "Um, he uh," you stuttered. "He did, what?" Niall said. "He told me his feelings about me." "Mhm, and?" he said raising an eyebrow. "And, he, kissed me," you mumbled quietly so he couldn't hear. "He what?" Niall said getting impatient. "He kissed me," you said. "He did what?!" Niall yelled. "But I fixed it!" you said trying to calm him down. "How did you fix it?" he said backing you up against the wall. "I hooked him up with Kayla, and I told him that I liked you, and not him," you said closing your eyes tightly, preparing yourself if he yells again. "Oh really?" he said. "Yes, I promise," you said. "I'm still going to teach him a lesson or two," he said tightening his fists. "Ni," you groaned. "But babe?" he whined. "Just let it go," you sighed. "Fine." You held his face, and gave him a kiss on the lips. "I love you, always," you said giving him a hug. "Love you too," he laughed. 

--

"Shit!" you heard downstairs. You rubbed your eyes, and cake down to see Niall trying to set up a bouquet of flowers, but the vase tipped over, spilt the water, and the flowers were all over the place. "Hey Ni," you giggled. "Rachel!" he whined. "What, I'm just coming down," you laughed. "I tried to set this up for you but I failed," he groaned. "Well, I still like that you did this for me," you said with a smile. "Well, here," he said grabbing one of he roses. "They're beautiful," you said smelling the rose. "Of course not as beautiful as you princess," he said giving you a kiss. "Love you babe," he added. "Love you too," you giggled.