chapter 12

Who are you imagine: part 12:

You sat up in your bed, and rubbed your eyes sleepily. You saw a note on your nightstand. It said, 'morning princess! Meet me downstairs, I have a huge surprise for you. ~Love, Niall.' You walked downstairs slowly, and saw Niall with a little wrapped box with a cute bow on top. "Morning Ni," you said with a yawn. "Good morning babe," he replied. "What's this?" you giggled. He handed you the box and said excitedly, "open it." You untied the bow and set it to the side, then started to unwrap it. You took off the lid then saw tickets. "Tickets?" you said puzzled. "Look at them," he said with a big smile. You picked one of them up, and saw a first class ticket to, Paris. "Paris?! We're going to Paris?!" you exclaimed jumping into his arms. "I thought I should do something special for you, so I thought I would buy tickets to fly us to Paris," he said giving you a kiss. "This is amazing! Thank you so much," you said. "I would do anything for you just to make you smile," he said. "Well this is more than I could ever ask for," you said, "when are we leaving?" "We'll be leaving tomorrow at twelve," he said. "This is so exciting! Thank you so much Ni, I can't believe you did this," you said with a smile on your face. "We'll be there for a week, is that ok?" he asked. "Of course! At least we get to go to Paris," you laughed. You gave him a kiss on the lips and hugged him tight. "I love you so much," you said. "I love you too," he laughed. He gave you a couple kisses in return. You said to him, "this is going to be amazing!" -- Before getting ready for bed, you called Liam on the phone to tell him your plans for the week. "Hey Liam, I have some exciting news!" "What is it?" he asked. "So, Niall is taking me to Paris!" you said excitedly. "Really? Well that sounds exciting," he laughed. "Don't laugh at me," you said, "if you got to do the same thing you would be excited too." "Fine, I would do the same," he laughed, "so how long will you be gone?" "Only a week," you said. "Well I hope you have fun," he said. "Love you," you giggled. "Love you too sis," he said. You set your phone down and crawled into bed next to Niall. "I can't wait for tomorrow," you said cuddling with him. "I'm excited too," he said with a yawn. "Ya, I can't tell," you laughed. "No I am, I promise. I'm just tired," he said with a tired smile. "Well goodnight," you giggled. You gave him a little kiss on the cheek and hugged him tight. "Night babe," he said.  -- Niall shook you lightly to wake you up. "What time is it?" you said quietly. "It's ten, do you have your stuff packed?" he replied. "Yup," you said getting up, "I just have to get dressed then I'll be ready to go." You pushed Niall out of the room and he whined, "really?" "I have to get dressed Ni," you laughed. "Fine," he sighed. You exited the room after you got fresh clothes on. "Ready to get going?" he said. "I'm ready," you said trying to pick up your suit case. "Here I'll take it for you," he said picking it up for you. He carried it down the stairs and picked up his as well. "Hey babe can you open the door for me?" he asked. "Sure," you replied rushing to the door. He lifted them into the car, and said to you, "do you have everything you need?" "One sec," you answered running back into the house. You grabbed your purse, phone, and put on your shoes. "All ready!" you said coming back out. You hopped into the car, and he went to the drivers side. - You arrived at the airport, so excited. "This is going to be so much fun!" you said. "I'm excited for this trip too," Niall laughed. He got out of the car, and pulled out the suitcases. You found the plane and the both of you boarded it. Finally you didn't have to worry about Bella drama, and you could just relax, and spend a whole week with Niall.