The Mind of Maria

Maria's POV

You have got to be kidding me right now!!! I finally am able to talk to Eric and FRKN ELIZA HAS TO RUIN IT FOR ME!!!

"ERIIIIC!" She jumped on him nearly tackling him to the ground

"Eliza..." His voice changed back to its usual serious blunt tone

Eliza laughed "Oh i missed you! I barely got to see you during the holidays we really should've spent more time together" God I hate her she talks so innocently but she glares at me the whole time she hugs him until she lets go.

Eric cocked his head sideways "What are you talking about? you saw me twice pretty much every week"

"Yeah? so? Thats not much" She smiled, geez possessive much?

I was at a lost for words, what are you supposed to say when you get caught talking to your arch nemesis boyfriend cause you like him and she knows it. As much as I wanted to I wanted to slip away I knew it would be rude of me to. I started to stutter but Alexis quickly cut in.
"WELL I'm sure we'd all like to catch up but class is about to start and I really don't want to miss it AND I'm sure you guys don't either" she said grabbing my arm. Before I could even say goodbye Alexis was dragging me off by the hood of my jacket around the corner of the hall.
She looked at me hopefully "hey what do you have next, I really need to be in at least 1 class with my bestie" she beamed and I smile back
"Let's talk about it at recess right now I have English"
Her eye twitched then she leaned back cupping her head in her hands "NOOOO damit you're so lucky!!! I have science!"
"That doesn't sound so bad" I tilted my head
"Science...with Mr Daly" she gave me a look that said kill me. I laughed and we both walked to class.
"Well I'm in here sooo I'll see you at recess?"
"Yep! Save me a seat!" She waved as she ran off to class. When I walked in I was immediately stared down but it quickly ended most likely they where expecting the teacher who was somehow later then me.
As I walked to a desk I looked around, unfortunately their was no one else that I knew in my class so I just sat alone by the window. I looked out at the sky and just started thinking to myself. This year has is going to be different I know it! I'll be different and I'll have different responsibilities and I'll meet new people! These words were playing in my head over and over again I knew it to be true and I'm not going to let my life go any other way this year. The teacher walked in but I didn't care, I ignored her presuming to my own thoughts, they motivated me to be a better person before I de-motivate myself by remembering I said the same thing last year and Eric and Eliza became a thing. I sighed, what am I going to do with myself. While looking out the window I swear I saw a little spark in the quarter of my eye, I saw a glimpse of a little red and purple like light spectate from each other but it a blink of an eye it was gone. I can't get it out of my mind now, I quickly snapped my attention back to class to distract me from it...what was that thing.

HEUHEUHEUHEUHEU DA TENTION IS REAAAAL >:3 hope you guys are enjoying this so far just you wait for what happens next!...if I can fit it in the next chapter of course ;3