Past Dreams

Leo POV

Maria is a cute girl...but she's too pure...I really hope she can help me get home because if not she's going to have to learn a lot about defending herself. We really haven't talked much about my world but part of me is glad, I don't want her to be afraid...I need her help...just anyones help but if she finds out what my world is like...i don't want her to run away. We finished doing her abnormal homework but we had stayed up for a while laughing and such so she had to go to bed.

My species doesn't really need sleep, confusing I know but we don't have any limit to our energy so we don't need rest so...I'm kinda bored. I checked on Maria again to make sure one last time if she was really asleep...she was...cute, wait no thats creepy to look at a girl in her sleep even if you kinda have to considering you sleep in the same room as her. Anyway I unlocked and opened her door as quietly as I could constantly looking back at her in case I had woken her up

"Phew, she's still asleep, nows my chance...after all a-a little exploring never hurt anyone...a little exploring around a HOUSE never hurt no one" I whispered, feeling my face start to sweat with the fear if being spotted by Maria's brother...sam was it? I don't know. I gradually floated downstairs analysing every inch of Maria's house, I like to know my surroundings 100%, there was not one place back home I didn't know about...home...I miss home. Maybe...i shouldn't be here, yeah Maria really isn't the person for the job plus she doesn't understand what I'm going through, I've been taken away from my family and friends...someone as pure as Maria...she can't know what that feels like.

Maria POV

"Maria stop worrying, you've got your brothers, they'll look after you for the night" she giggled

"but I don't want you to go to dat place, it doesn't seem wight"

"aww hon you don't have to be so concerned for us, I promise you we'll be fine, David is a good man" he chuckled

"but but!"

"Nu uh! no buts, we have to get going byyyyeeee" they leave

*BREAKING NEWS*

"Murder outbreak in Local residence home! 100+ people slaughtered by the host of the party, 'David black', who in the end killed himself along with the rest of those unfortunate people...david...black...david...murder...100+ PEOPLE DEAD...DEAD...DEAD

"KYA!!!!" I woke up, oh god it was just a nightmare...I felt sweat dripping down my face and back...those horrid memories...I looked around to calm myself that I was in the same room, the same place, the same surroundings as I was when I went to bed...but I wasn't...one thing was out of place, my door was opened...

Leo's POV

I spun around in the air embracing the fact that I had all this space to myself as long as I didn't make a sound. althoooouuugh...i may not need sleep but that doesn't make me completely un-natural, I still need food. I twirl over to the fridge and pull on the door hand with all my might and it swung open...I wait a few seconds listening for footsteps in case I woke anyone up, but I heard nothin heheheheheh~ I GAZED UPON THE GLORYNESS THAT TWAS A FULL STOCKED FRIDGE FULL OF MULTIPLE CONTENTS OF PURE HOLINESS! ITS SO BEAUTIFUL IT BRINGS A TEAR TO MY SPARKLING EYES! I descended into the clod air basking in all its glory. Thy lord has blessed me with a meal of the gods, I took out a piece of chicken but just when i was about to sink my teeth into the juicy meat (A/N no regrets) I notice a picture sticking out from under a pile of books.
"Well that's going to make me paranoid" I sulked, I gnawed at the chicken and levitated over to the book stack trying to pull out the picture from the pile but of coarse when I did the stack fell on me and due to my tiny body I got stuck and dropped the picture.
"GOD DAMIT AGH THAT HURT!" I yelled, then I realised what a terrible idea that was...the lights turned on.

Jakes POV
I heard a big crash in the living room. I want to say it sounds like Sam had another nightmare and is freaking out but...I grabbed my baseball bat from the side of my bedroom door, this isn't the first time we've been robbed, or at least TRY to be robbed. I peered out my room and looked both ways before stepping forward so no one could come behind me and whack me over the head. I creeped out to the living room staying close to the wall and turned on the lights. No one was there, the only thing knocked over was a pile of books. I walked over to it and started to pack up an- wait....WHAT THE HECK IS THAT THING?!

Leo POV
I hesitantly opened my eyes, the bright living room light beamed down on me...but it wasn't the only thing glaring on/at me. I saw a silhouette, a male silhouette, it was older then Sam but to young to be Maria's dad...wait...OH GOD MARIA AND SAM ARE GETTING ROBBED AND IM BEING SPOTTED!!! I zipped up looming over him and put on my intimidating voice
"WHO ART THOU MORTAL STAGNANT IN MY PRESENCE BEFORE ME!!!" ...this was a bad idea...

A/N AAAY thanks for 100+ views! I didn't think many people liked this trash but I'll keep writing for you guys even if it isn't that many. I don't want to sound like a shameless self promotion but I'd really appreciate it if you guys could share this story with your friends! It's kinda like a beginning point for future careers and stuff so it would mean a lot. Thanks for your support!!!