The Red Glow

Maria POV

I was scared stiff, I felt like if I moved nothing good would come out of it. Slowly I slid my leg forward and leaned off the wall, my head turned to the sight laying before me...a dead body of a man trying to hurt me at the very least dead and rotting away in a pool of his blood with his body pointing like an arrow straight into the path of a massive crater...

My curiosity got the best of me...I kneeled down to check the mans pulse...it couldn't of been any stiller, that one hit blow obliterated everything in the way of reaching out the other side of this mans body...

I stood up an lingered over to the crater...I loomed over it, it was very deep into the ground but the middled was covered with smoke with tiny glimpses of red spake shooting from it now and again, i leaned in more to try to take a closer look buuuut of coarse.

"EEEEP"

it's just my luck that I end up falling in and tumble into the middle like clothes in a washing machine. FINALLY I stop once the ground is flatter and pick myself up spinning...and then falling over again. I look up to where I am but I can't tell, everything was shrouded in smoke including the whole street now! suddenly a red light appeared in front of me and floated up to my face, it got brighter and brighter and I stepped back a bit before I was blinded or possibly killed like the last person who got close to this thing, then everything went white...I looked down and a small figure was standing before me.

"Wh-wha?" I looked down at the figure, it was the size of my foot...

"...what just-" The figure shot up to my face with a beaming smile

"HAI!!" it yelled I fall back in surprise!

"WHOA WHAT THE HECK?!" I back up in fear "WH-WHAT IS THAT THING?!"

"CAAAALLLM DOOOWWN, I'm not going to hurt you teehee~" it giggled but calming down was the last thing I had in mind right now I was to afraid to even scream so I just sat there in shock evaluating my life and testing to see if this whole day I had actually been dreaming.

It giggled and floated eye level to me "Allow me to introduce myself Maria, My name is leo! I am what you would call a magic entity with no official name for my species" It or I guess Leo sounded quite cheerful but I don't think he understood the fact that I was still dazed and COMPLETELY CONFUSED!

He stopped and sighed in sadness which almost made me feel bad...I looked at him more detailedly as he spoke "I understand this is all a shock to you Maria but I need you to listen to me please!" He pleaded, I just stayed silent gawking at him but I still listened "Ok...ehem My name is Leo, my race has no official name, I come from a neutopia called Singentica (pronounced Sin-gen-tica) and I have a very high roll there, for even thought I don't look like it I am the princesses royal guard, but my home was attacked by a lower dignified species we call the grugens, I was blasted beyond my worlds home barrier, please be at ease, I can't allow myself to be seen in your world but you already have but I don't want to hurt you so please...will you help me get home?" I sat there for a few seconds giving me a little time so that Leo can realise I need to process everything he just told me...and then I knew...I finally had my answer...

"Oh...my...god...YOU ARE SO FREAKING CUUUUUUTE!!!!" I jumped up and crawled towards him

"wh-what?" He cocked his head sideways in confusion, I JUST COULDN'T HELP MYSELF I DIDN'T REALISE HOW ADORABLE THIS THING WAS UNTIL I GOT A GOOD LOOK AT IT! He had cute white to pink shaded hair one brown and one silver eye with black harry potter like glasses, he wore a brown turtle neck jumper that covered his body with a white heart in the middle he had a matching white ascot, he had very dark brown pants with no shoes and black gloves and I think he had a little white goat like tail OMG HE WAS JUST THE CUTEST!!!

"CAN I TAKE YOU HOME MY GOD I PROMISE ILL TAKE CARE OF YOU!!!" I beamed with hope

"umm d-does that mean you'll help me?" he pondered

"OF COARSE I WILL!!!" I grabbed his tiny middle waist and pulled him into my chest for a hug I heard him muffle but I didn't care.

"just wait until I tell Alexis about you" I exclaimed

he pushed him self away from me "WHAT NO YOU CAN'T!!!"

"why not?"

"AB BA DUUH BRUUH IM AN UNKNOWN SPECIES TO YOUR KIND! IF PEOPLE FOUND ME THEY WOULD DISSECT ME" He howled 

"o-oh, I guess I didn't think of that...I'm sorry" Leo flew into my bag and the fog cleared...I suppose that was a sign I should leave...

*Sweet Victory plays* you people have NO IDEA HOW LONG I'VE WANTED TO WRITE THIS CHAPTER FOOOR!!! Hope you enjoyed :P