Recess

Maria's POV
Both of my first classes already ended so I'm on my way to recess, I want to get a spot for me and Alexis before it's to late. I got to the cafeteria but Alexis was to late, all the tables had been taken.
"Well, sorry Mari but looks like we're gonna be standing this year" she sighed
"When did everyone get here class only just ended" I looked around, the only table that we could sit at was Eliza's table but no way in hell will that ever happen.

There has got be at least one spot for us other then Eliza's table, but the place was packed and although anyone would let Alexis sit with them I'd probably be pushed to the side as an outcast. Suddenly I felt a slight breeze of warm air brush over my shoulder, my body shivered, I looked up and Eric was staring down at me with a light smile just curving up from his face.

"Hey again" he looked a little hopeful, I wonder whats on his mind.

I started shaking again, everytime I'm around him my heart jumps out and I feel like I'm falling from the sky into a pit of love clouds to swim in as my heart jumps out of my own body just to be with him, its a crazy idea and my brain crumbles at the extent of such a bizarre thought, it causes me to shake in confusion and I feel as if my own body is no longer in control-

"Hellooo? earth to Maria" Alexis snapped me back to reality

"W-what?! o-oh sorry I just dozed off for a moment" that was close a few more seconds of that Eric would've been completely weirded out and walk away.

"...Anywaaaay aren't you guys going to sit somewhere?" He asked

"We would but there aren't any seats left, well their are but we aren't exactly on good terms with Eliza"  She said saving me from having to speak or stutter.

"Yeah I can see that...she's always had this weird thing against you and I don't know why, you wanna sit with me?" AAAAAHHH HE'S REALLY LETTING ME SIT WITH HIM!! DO I DESERVE THIS?! AM I USING UP MY LIMMITED SUPPLY OF LUCK?!

Alexis interrupted "well sure but where? all the tables are taken" NOOO MY LIFE IS OVEEEEER!!!

"I never sit in here, its way to cramped so I just grab an apple or two and sit outside" MY LIFE IS SAAAAAAAAVED!!!

"Ok sounds like a plan" She looked at me and smiled, she knew exactly what was going on in my head.

We took what food we could carry and headed outside to sit by the stairs. We talked for a bit or at least Alexis and Eric talked for a bit. I was really happy to do this, sitting with Eric and all but my mind pondered elsewhere...I couldn't get the thought of that weird red glow I saw out of my head, I want to say it was my mind playing tricks on me but it just looked so real and abnormal. Maybe I should ask them about it, I doubt they where looking out the window at the exact same time I was and even if they were I still find it unlikely they would notice the red glow but...

"Hey can I ask you guys something?"

Alexis looked at me "Yeah what is it?"

"During class did you guys see any kind of weird red glow in the sky?" Man I feel so stupid saying that but...to my surprise Eric looked at me in shock, well at least more shocked then his usual facial expression.

Alexis just sat there and stared at me in confusion "uuuhh what are you talking about? did you see a glow from a plane or something?"

"No it was a bigger light then a plane could make, but it was only a glimpse...it was weird"

Alexis just calmly sighed and gave me a warm smile "Mary I don't know what the hell you're talking about but I think you just saw a reflection or something, I'm pretty sure your letting your imagination get the best of you" I glared at her, she was talking to me like a child who didn't want to go to bed.

Eric chuckled "You sound like you saw some sort of magic" I'll be honest...that kinda hurt, I get what he means but I don't know how I feel about being teased like that...not sure why though, why am I making a big deal out of it? I'm clearly just overthinking things. The bell rang so we all went to our next class which luckily I had with Alexis...and I unluckily had with Eliza.

MAH LORD DIS IS KILLING MEH AND IM THE FRKN WRITER, I want to write the upcoming part so badly but I have to wait until I get the chance T^T Oh well, it will happen sooner or later and in that time I can work on other stuff. Hope you enjoyed...I'm running out of idea's on what to say at the end of these.