The Early Years. Chapter 1

"No one was ever promised an easy life, what was promised was the strength to get thru it."

Author unknown. . .

This life we lead can either make you or break you and I've had to learn this lesson too many times to count. Sometimes wishing and hoping for better days comes with many ups and downs and sometimes a little of both can happen at the same time. You find yourself praying that the terror that is your life will just end. You find yourself questioning your faith because of the ongoing pain that you endure. You wonder more times then not if there really is a God and if so, why has he abandoned me and why has he turned his back on me? I just know this journey called life has taught me so much about myself, it taught me that I can turn my pain into a dream that I never dreamed. I can beat the monster that have haunted me and it also taught me that karma is real and always best served cold.

So let me introduce myself, I'm Stormy Rain Foster. You could say I'm a bunch of different goodness. I'm native American, Sicilian and black. I have mocha colored skin, mean almond shaped eyes, thick long eye lashes, full lips, I'm thick in all the right places and hair that just doesn't act right most of the time. I'm tall and from what folks say, we (my siblings) got our height from our grandfather (my dad's father). 5"11 and I love it. I'm not drop dead fine, but I am far from ugly. I mean guys appreciate what they see, I just don't pay them any attention. Most men are just horny and want some, I dont have time for that nonsense. I just think I am me; I am good with how I look and That's all to it. I come from a huge family. I have 6 older brothers and just little ole me being the only girl and youngest. I am the oddball of the family you could say, my siblings and me really don't have a bond. Which is fine with me. (Which you will learn later why) So I won't talk much about them unless I truly must. I don't fool with my family much and they sure don't fool with me which is just the way I like it. I can move around under the radar and do me with out too much interference. Plus, the tone my family have for me is, out of sight out of mind. Besides the other bullshit, its heaven in the mist of hell.

I'm pretty much a loner in real life and in my family as well, besides my dad. Sometimes I think the man is delusional to be honest. There is really no relationship with any other members of my family. My father has always seemed to be my personal fan club, well that is unless I am into with the evil stepmom from hell. I just wish he didn't work as much as he did, I really wish he wasn't away from home as much either. He works on the railroad, and it keeps him gone a lot. Maybe if he was around more, I wouldn't go through what I go thru. Maybe his eyes would be more open to the Hell I endure. Maybe he would've been able to protect me and end the horror that is inflicted on me almost daily. then again who really knows. The more I think on it, I would still be in this hell because even when he is here, he still doesnt seem to notice shit. I sit back and think sometimes, does he hear the shit that is said to me or even the slick shit that is done to me? I want to say he doesnt but then again who knows. There is times when it is just me and him, I try to strum up the courage to speak on the shit I go through but something in my guts nags at me like, would he even care? So, I dont say shit, I just endure until the day that freedom will ring, and I can get out of here.

This story you're about to read is about me and how life took my innocence without my permission. How I had to learn at a very young age to fight and protect myself. Life has also taught me that no one and I mean no one loves you. This life preys on the weak and if you don't fight back, it can and will destroy you. I gave up trying to figure love and family out. I gave up on why love doesn't love me a long time ago. How you can be born into a family but be cold shouldered and ignored? But I will get into all that later.