A break from my hell. Chapter 3

" I never worry that all hell will break loose. My concern is that only part of hell will break loose and be much harder to detect.

George Carlin

I get in my dad's car, and he knows I am smoking hot because 1. I don't like her, 2. I hate her driving my truck and 3. it sucks huge balls not having my whip. We drive in silence before he says "Stormy, I know you two don't get along and letting her use your truck is a sore spot for you, but I will make it up to you. If he isn't leaving her, killing her or hiring a hit man to take her out! I don't want to hear it! Cause right now, that is the only way you could make up for her! I don't say nothing, my thoughts wouldn't be appreciated if I shared them out loud. I just stare out the window. We get to school and before I get out the car. He calls my name as I am about to close the door. I stop and look at him as he says, "Stormy we all have to do things we don't want to but have to. Call me before your last class and Ill come get you." I just look at him, " Funny how I'm the only one made to do stuff I don't like or want to do! Stop acting like you care what happens to me!" I slam his door and walk off. Fuck him! I walk off towards my homeroom class if I turn around, I will go ham on his clueless asses. I walk into the building, and I take a moment to breath. He is so dumb, or he plays one hella of a role if he knows,

Now I go to Penn Hills Senior High, where all the stuck-up privileged ass brats go. I've never seen so many entitled kids in my life and the bigger shocker was the black kids was the same damn way but called themselves hood. I mean there was a click for everything, but these uppity blacks are a sight to see. I have seen all walks of life; I have seen and been around well-off blacks and none of them acted like these kids. Even the hood nigga's clowned and called them "uncle Toms." Everyday this place is like an over played daytime soap. Someone is sleeping with someone's girl or dude. The jocks walk around being the mindless clowns they are. The nerds are huddled up either inventing something or poking holes in theories. Then you have the save the planet, animals and environmental folks. The grunge folks, who look like they rob graves after school. Then there is the I just want to get thru this crap folks. Then there is my favorite of them all, THE HO'S. The ones who pose as one thing, but everyone knows these females have been ran thru a few times. They are also the ones who always has something to say about someone until you get in their face, Man, I live for them bitches. They are walking targets; I wouldn't mess with them if they knew how to leave folks alone and stop that bullying shit.

I have been here for two years, and this year is my junior year. Which I am so happy it means 2 years and some months before I can be done and out "the house of doom." I pretty much have the reputation as a mean girl cause I'm not friendly and pretty much stay to myself except for my two unlikely friends that I have made and not by choice. The females believe I act too good to be bothered and most of the guys only try to talk to me only because, no one at the school has touched me or had a chance with me. So pretty much it's an ongoing " who can fuck me first," sort of thing. Rumors swirl of who everyone thinks I'm sleeping with, but I'll tell you guys about that later.

My first year wasn't horrible but it wasn't great either. Being from another city and looking how I do, didn't help. I got that preppy hood style to me, I always had on a black college hoodie, sneaks, jeans and my hair was always in a messy bun. I could have someone do my hair but wasn't about to sit in no salon and have it fried and curled. That isn't my thing, plus that is a monster Moms thing.

Black girls thought I was too light to fit in with them and wasnt black enough. They tried to treat me nasty cause of my complexion and hair, but none ever said anything to my face. I get the whispers and the staring but that's about it. I guess the resting bitch face works. The white girls think I'm ghetto, unsophisticated and brutal, so they just steer clear of me altogether. Which is fine by me, if my mom didn't teach me anything else. She taught me, females are snakes. I have never been the type to try to fit in or cared about anyone's opinion. I'm damn sure not going to start now with these uppity bitches. I don't put that make up crap on my face either and from the looks I get from all races of guys at school, I'm good without it.