Finally The Truth Is Out. Chapter 18

"Not everything in this life is as it seems, we have to be able to shift thru the bullshit in order to know what is real or not."

Author Unknown

I drive to Penn Hills so I can get this shit done and over with. I must be honest; I hate driving Chriss truck. His windows are so fucking dark that even during the day, it looks night. Im going to avoid East Liberty and Homewood. I come out of the W and I take Penn Ave all the way from downtown thru Wilkinsburg, I get to Swissvale Ave and turn down Montier St, all the way to Robinson Blvd to Frankstown and I take that all the way to Eating Park. Why I went the back way, cause I dont need to be sighted and someone call Chris. Its around 6 am and folks are piling in before they head to work and of course this is the senior citizens hang out as well. I walk in the restaurant and wait to be seated until I see Whispers. He waves at me, and I tell the hostess I see who I am to meet. I walk over to his booth, and I slide in, Stormy. I look at him with a sneer on my face, Whispers. The waitress comes and sits a placemat for me and asked me what I wanted. I will take a cup of coffee please, no sugar just creamer. She walks away and I set my target on his ass, I want to know if Chris had anything to do with this? Did you tell him this crazy ass story or was it just for my ears only?

Whispers is stirring his coffee and looks at me, you say you love him, and he loves you, then how could you think for one minute he had something to do with this? One thing about young blood is that he is loyal without fault. Stormy, the whole time I have known him, he has never brought a young lady to meet me, in fact I have never even seen that boy with a female until you. Hell, he been talking about your ass since he first laid eyes on you. He told me, There is this female at school and Whispers she is a bad one too. She is beautiful and smart. All the guys want her but the way she is, they dont stand a chance with her. I bet you I make her mine. She isnt like most females my age. She doesnt care what people think or say. The way she carries herself lets you know she is not easy nor is she easily impressed. Stormy, he didnt know, hell I didnt know. I saw you and I couldnt for the life of me figure out where I saw you before but your eyes, they haunted the hell out of me, and I had to find out why. I racked my brain and then when you said you were born in Philly, I started thinking. Naw, no way this could be Cynthias daughter. Then I went into my attic and started looking through pictures and I came across a picture where; you and her was around the same age. When I looked at the picture and realized who you were, my fucking heart fell. You look identical to your mother. Out of all the people I could have come across, I came across the grandchild my ignorant ass daughter gave up. Hell, I am not going to lie and sit here and tell you I didnt try to find out information about you thru Chris, but he wouldnt tell me. He said your story was yours and only yours to tell and pretty much told me to back off you. I called your uncle and even asked him what he knew and how I think I found his niece and my granddaughter. The waitress comes with more coffee and asks us if we are ready to order. Whispers orders breakfast and I got nothing, I came for answers not food. She walks away, so supposedly I am your granddaughter, so now what? I stare at her cause to be honest; I dont know what is next. Stormy, I know nothing I say you will believe unless I have more proof then a picture. I have your uncle looking for your mother now and once she is located, I will bring her here to Pgh, get your sorry ass father, you, Chris and I, we will all sit down and talk this shit out. I am sensing everything isnt everything. I dont know the story but there must be a reason why you reacted the way you did to the news of me being your grandfather. Either way, I feel there are questions that you must have, and it seems to me that no one has been willing to tell you or be truthful with you. So, I figure I want answers and so do you, so lets find out together. Look I am not expecting you to jump in my arms, I am not expecting you not to be leery of me, hell I am leery of your ass too. Ya ass got a temper on you and no fear. So, lets be civilized to one another until we figure this shit out? What do you say?