The night I was lost in his arms. Chapter 13

"Making love is the purest way to feed the soul."

IdleHearts.com

I just knew when he took me in the shower that he was going to take me. He took his time to learn every single inch of my body. He kissed my lips. Sucked on my neck, rubbed my scalp, caressed my back, he dipped low and kissed my collar bone and worked his way down to my breast. He took my nipples into his mouth and savored each one. I never knew they could feel so good, he took his time and set my body on fire. He keeps working his way down my body and for the life of me. I can't figure out why he is going so low and then I felt him lick me and when I tell you my knees almost gave way, damn. He begins to lick and suck on my clit. At first, I was scared, never did I ever think my body could ever feel this way. He takes his fingers and spreads me wider, so he had better access to my pearl, he inserts a finger and begins a soft but determine rhythm. I throw my head back and I grip the shit out of his hair. I moan like I never have before in my life. I feel as if this is a dream, no way sex feels this damn good. He replaces his finger with his tongue and I aint never in my life been tongue fucked, all I know is I dont want him to stop. Oh, heaven on earth!

Chris has taken my body to an unknow level. All I could do is throw my head back and moan from pure pleasure. I'm all in, I grab the back of his head and push him further into my mound. My hands are lost in his curls and the water is just falling all around us. He grabs my one leg and props it on his shoulder. Baby, that different angle was beyond words. I just moan and beg for more. He looks up at me. "You sure baby? I will keep going until you plead for me to stop." Nothing else came from my lips but a moan of yes Next thing I know is his tongue and his fingers was in sync in a rhythm that I about died from. It feels so fucking amazing, " I'm not going to let you cum until I slide in you." Right when I was about to explode, he pulled his lips and fingers back. I instantly felt the emptiness. I stand there kinda pouting cause I was on the verge, and he stopped!

He comes back to my lips and kisses me as if his life depended on it. I can taste him, but I can also taste me. Boy when I tell you that shit turns me on, I was trying to eat this man's lips. The water is running down both of our faces, he looks me in my eyes and says "God youre so beautiful, I love you so much Storm. You make me so fucking happy and complete. I would have never made it without you. Youre my hero, your strong, smart, brave and you have my heart. I am in complete awe of you, you have been thru so much shit, that you never wanted to be with anyone. To think, I am the one you chose to give your heart to. It blows me away. The fact youre trusting me with your heart, your body, and youre entrusting me with your life. Just makes me the proudest and luckiest man. Thank you, baby, for loving me the way you do. Thank you for finding me worthy of your most prized gift. your heart. I will spend the rest of my life ensuring you, that you were right to allow me the honor."

As the water run down our bodies, I just stare into this man's eyes, and I wonder if I'm dreaming? Could this really be happening to me? No one has ever told me they love me besides my dad. We all know his love is worse than any hate. No one has ever told me they are happy I'm part of their life. No one and I mean no one have ever cherished me like he has. No one has ever seen me as anything but a burden or body that can be used and abused. But this gorgeous man that is holding me sees me as beautiful, as smart, strong and brave. I don't see what he sees in me. I am far from strong, I am not remotely close to being beautiful, I am just a hollow shell of a female that has been lost for so long, scared of her own shadow and was waiting for the next attack or waiting for the next rape or looking for someone to say hateful and hurtful words to her that reminds her of why she has closed herself off from the world.

I must have been lost in my thoughts because that is when he grabs my chin and says, " look at me storm!" I look at Christian as he asked me to. " Stormy, it is you and me. No one else matters. I can't change what you have been thru, as much as I wish I could. I just can't, but what I can do is be here to ensure that no one hurts you like that again. I can't make up for what your mom did and didn't do to protect you as a child, but I can promise to never mistreat you or degrade you. I promise to love you, be here for you and cherish you for as long as you allow me to. I am standing here with you because there is no other place that I would rather be then with you.