Chapter 42

Second one! I know the third sucked but anyway on to the story! Ima need you to imagine.

***

"Hey guys!" Blaine put on a smile as his fans screamed. " how is New York doing today?" Once again everyone started screaming different answers at the same time.

"My first song is going to be with my very best friend Rachel Berry. And we will be singing (picked a random song. IDEK. XD sorry. I couldn't even think) we are young."

Just then Rachel came on the stage waving, a microphone in hand. The music started playing and Blaine and Rachel started singing. After t he song ended Rachel waved before exiting.

Rachel went out to the lobby and sat down in the chair looking at the two backstage passes in her hand. She heard Blaine sing three songs and talk for a while before Kurt came through the front door.

"Kurt!" Rachel exclaimed going over to hug her best friend. "Where have you been?"

"Lets see. I was on a plane had to take a taxi um-"

"I get it. Here." Rachel said giving him a black microphone.

"I'm not singing Rachel." Kurt shook his head and Rachel sighed.

"Please Kurt. Think of the look Blaine will have. I have his song list and you can even stay back here."

Kurt smiled kindly and took the microphone and the paper with the songs.

"Fine."

***

I had to update

Also, next week I have testing whyyy

Ima try to update

i also have to update chased away by shadows

Anyway, hoped you liked it

Shine bright🌟✨
-Mercedes