Chapter 61

"Go!"

"No, you can't make me!"

"Can I just say something-"

"Shut up Finn!" Kurt and Rachel screamed at the same time.

"Your so impossible Rachel." Kurt rolled his eyes, folding his arms. "You shouldn't be budding into my life. This isn't high school."

"Your meant to be. If you don't now than when will you ever."

"You should just fuck off. Okay. My life. My decision." Kurt said.

"Your so stubborn. Maybe that's why-"

"That's why what Rachel. Say it."

"Enough!" Finn screamed over the bickering friends. "Both just sit down." The both Sat on the couch and Finn sat in the chair next to the couch.

"Rachel. You can't just expect Kurt to do something he doesn't want to do. Let alone force him."

"Kurt. I'm not going to say to go fix things. What happens in a few years where you completely lose touch and all your asking is what if? What if I went to Blaine? What if I fixed things? What if he'll take me back? Just what if?"

Kurt looked down. What if?

"Kurt. Remeber the talk we had yesterday. That it's not your fault. It never was. Somethings turn out bad, but they will always be fixed."

***

"Pass me my purple bow tie. No the other one."

"There are like twenty other bowties. Give me a break." Skylar sighed. "The one with the stripes or-"

"That one next to the white and blue bowtie." Blaine said as Skylar grabbed it and handed it to him.

"Your unbelievable sometimes. You okay."

"I will be in a few hours."

***

Hey guys :D

I want to reread one more night so bad, but I'm scared to see the many mistakes I made XD

So, I hoped you liked it c:

Shine bright 🌟✨
-Mercedes