Chapter 46

"We're meeting him at Third Rail Coffee shop." Blaine said as he read the text off his phone. "At one o'five today."

"That's oddly specific." Kurt commented as he fixed his hair in his signature coiffed style.

"Kurt are you okay?" Blaine asked.

"I'm mote than okay. Why would I be. I'm in New York. Out of Lima. I'm with my soul mate-"

"And you don't trust Sebastian. Don't trust he changed."Blaine cut him off.

"You were in a coma not that long ago. Its not like you remembered everything." Kurt said, not trying to be mean. Blaine tried to hide his hurt expression.

"Oh, I didn't mean it as a rude thing. I'm sorry-"

'It's fine." Blaine cut him off as he straightened his bowtie and sat down on the bed to reply to Sebastian text.

Kurt looked at the clock which said: 12:46. Kurt looked in the mirror one more time.

"We should go," Blaine Saud and Kurt nodded.

***

Blaine and Kurt walked in to the mini coffee shop hand in hand. Blaine couldn't get over Kurt's comment, but he shook it off for now.

Blaine looked around. Finally, spotting Sebastian waving them over. He was day at a small table booth.

Kurt sar in a chair with Blaine next to him across from Sebastian.

"I thought you wouldn't show." Sebastian smirked as he handed the two coffees.

"I'm not like that." Blaine shrugged as he took a dip of the coffee.

"First things first, I just wanted to say sorry to both of you. I was out of line and even though Blaine is hoy I can't have him-you."

Blaine smiled as Kurt gave Sebastian a look.

"I'm going to get sugar for my coffee." Blaine said, standing up and going to get some.

Kurt glared at Sebastian who just smirked in his direction.

"Okay, what the hell do you want?"

"You know what I want. Lets just get this clear. Blaine is to good for you." Sebastian started.

"Oh is that right."

"He deserves someone more like him. Someone he can be happy with."

"You better watch it Smyth."Kurt warned but smiled as Blaine glanced in their direction.

"Your trying to hard."

"Shut it meerkat."

Just then Blaine walked over and sat down taking Kurt's hand. "Did I miss anything."

"No, not At all.

***

Kurt's gonna be in trouble

That'd all I will say

Anyway. I hoped you liked it

Awe. My Klaine. KLAINEBOW.

I had to.

Shine bright🌟✨
-Mercedes