Chapter 59

(First: there will be a lot of flashbacks in the next few chapters. c: Second: Just be prepared for the fluffness.:D

***

"Blaine. I never knew."

"It was amazing. That's one of my favorite memories of us."Blaine smiled looking at his hands that were in his lap.

"Tell me another." Skylar said.

"I don't know. I mean-"

"Please."

Blaine sighed. "Fine. This is when Kurt and I had a forbidden Love."

"Mysterious. That's adorable."

"Yeah. Did I tell you why?"

Skylar shook her head. "No. Why was your love forbidden?"

"That's a story for another day."

Kurt got up and went to his window. He saw Blaine throwing this time pinecones so he opened the window.

"Why don't you just ring the doorbell like normal people." Kurt someone what yelled out the window raising a eyebrow.

"Romantic isn't it." Blaine said holding out flowers. "Please let me in. Its cold."

Kurt rolled his eyes and responded,"Okay."He made his way downstairs and opened the door. There standing was Blaine with yellow and red flowers.

He was wearing just blue jeans with a black hoodie with a white bowtie in the middle. His hair was nicely gelled back.

"If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together." Blaine said handing me the flowers.

"That is the one of the most corny thing I've ever heard anyone say." Kurt said excepting the flowers. "What about Rachel?"

"I mean I said I really like you. Plus I have a surprise by the end of the night. I have the whole night planned." Blaine said coming into the house .

"Care to share?"

"No, it's a secret." Blaine said smiling at Kurt. "You go upstairs I'll make us popcorn."

"Okay, popcorn is in the top left end cabinet in the kitchen. " Kurt said as he walked upstairs to his bedroom.

Pretty soon Blaine returned with popcorn and juice boxes. He set them down at a table in Kurt's room. He then went over to Kurtie tv and popped in a DVD.

"I may not be a genie but I can make your dreams come true." Blaine said winking.

"Aladdin. Really." Kurt said with a raised eyebrow taking a sip of the juice box.

"My pick up line wouldn't work without the movie, okay." Blaine picked up the remote on the dresser. Kurt curled up in a ball with the blanket. Blaine sat down next to him with his knees against his chest.

The movie began playing and Kurt looked over at Blaine. "Are you cold." he asked with a small smile.

"No. I'm good I'm not that co-"

"Get in here idiot."Kurt interrupted making room for him and Blaine in the blanket.

Blaine smiled and climbed next to the porcelain boy. When a Whole New World came on Blaine softly sang along with them. Kurt started falling asleep but fighted it to watch the rest of the movie.

"Go to sleep. It's okay." Blaine whispered stroking Kurt's hair. Kurt whispered an "okay." they both fell asleep like that.

***

Hey guys!

I hoped you liked It c:

Also, check out Pretty little countertenor by @EzriaSwift Its amazing!

Also, SUMMER VACATION:D. Got out today C:

Shine bright🌟✨
-Mercedes