Epilogue 3

"Have I ever told you how much I love you?" Blaine asked, pulling Kurt into his lap.

"Every second of the day." Kurt smiled kissing Blaine lightly.

"Ew! Daddy and Papa are making out!"Natalie pointed at the two with a huge grin on her face.

Kurt got up and picked up Natalie tickling her with kisses.

"Stop it papa." She giggled. Kurt put her down and ruffled her chestnut hair. Her golden-hazel eyes with with excitement.

She ran off upstairs and Kurt plopped down on the sofa.

"Did you know Kellie is having a sleepover today?" Blaine asked and Kurt nodded.

"I meant to tell you. Yeah just a couple for a sleepover." Kurt confirmed. "How did we ever let them grow up. Kellie and Brian are almost sixteen. Natalie just turned 3 and Alicia is a teen."

"I don't believe it. How did we ever grow up."

"Your still a child." Kurt smirked. "Never grew up from your childish ways."

"Hey! I'm not a child. I jut act like one."

"I love you Blaine Ander-Hummel."

"I love you too."

"Hey, I'm sorry to interrupt the love fest." Alicia says coming down stairs." But Brian is being such an as-"

"Don't finish that sentence." Kurt cut off. "What did he do?"

"He said stuff he wasn't suppose to. Boys are annoying...not including you dad and papa." Alicia laughed slightly and went upstairs.

"Is this really our life?" Kurt asked.

"I wouldn't trade it for anything."

***

SUCH A SUCKY ENDING I KNOW.

dont judge me

Anywho, I'm sorry for being late on updating

Leave a comment on what your would like me to do next

Shine bright lovelies for the last time for this book :')🌟✨
-Mercedes

Edit:I deleted the last last chapter because I was going to do a spin off but decided against it soo. Love you guys and check out my other books💝