C H A P T E R ~ 9

~Kylo's POV~

I woke up with my arm wrapped around Y/N. She slept so peacefully I didn't want to move. Sadly, Leader Snoke was more intimidating than her. I chuckled at my own joke and decided to get ready. I slowly removed my arm from around her waist and rolled off the bed. I went over to my dresser pulling out a black t-shirt and black skinny pants. I put them on and put on my other essentials completing my dressing with my mask. I exited the room and gracefully roamed the halls. I ended up in the control room talking with Hux.

"Did our plan work?" I questioned. , hearing my voice change to a deeper tone.

"I sent out 3 troopers and captain phasma." Hux explained
"Today they should be coming back"

"Very well, if they fail Y/N will be executed. Snoke knows that she is lying and he is not very happy" I said with fear trembling through every word. Hux couldn't tell how I was feeling because of this damn mask.

"Yes, I know. Supreme Leader and I had a talk today." He sighed. 

"Enough of this. I will return later. We shall continue to not speak of this" I nodded and turned on my heel marching out of the room. It had already been two hours since I awoke and Y/N was bound to be awake by now. I walked back to my room and opened the door to see the Y/N was standing directly in front of me. I hugged her and whispered in her ear.

"Snoke knows" 

"He does? What does he know" She said in defense.

"That you will make a great leader one day." I felt her loosen up in relief. 

"Why did you lie to snoke, you know he can just blow up the resistance and nothing would effect us." She pulled away from my hug and stared at me.

"Your sensing thing is getting ridiculous and I refuse to fail anymore, I don't like the feeling when I do fail"

"But that's what makes a great leader, Honesty, Failure, Loyalty." I explained. She looked at me with an attitude expressed on her face. She shoved me out of the way and stormed to her room. She was acting like a child and I did not like this. I left her alone for the day and took things into my own hands. I marched to the control room and demanded Hux to unlock a TIE fighter. He simply denied and explained that he would not let me travel alone. I let my anger get the best of me and used my force to choke him out. I unlocked my own TIE fighter and left the base targeting my destination. I finally landed in the forests of D'Qar. I exited my ship and marched toward the resistance base. Once there base was insight I stayed hidden. I could see General Organa (aka Leia) pointing to the ships ordering some pilot around. It was the same one that I interrogated. Once everyone had cleared out Organa turned around and looked into the sky. This was my chance. I marched to her and stood still about 5 feet away from her. She turned to her left and made eye contact with me. She looked around her and everyone had left. I walked closer to her taking precaution with each step. 

"The droid" I hissed

"That's all you came for Ben" She tilted her head.

"That's all I came for. Ben is gone" I shifted. She whistled and the droid came rolling to her side. She picked it up and handed it to me. I press the storage button opening the little pocket revealing it as empty. I threw the droid and lit my lightsaber.

"Where.. Is.. The.. Map." I heavily panted between every word. She began to shake.
" Gone like my son" She said mockingly. Something that wasn't good. I turned off my lightsaber and ran back into the woods entering back into the TIE fighter and darting off. I landed back into the base locking the TIE fighter back into place and storming straight to my room. I took off my mask and threw it at the wall. Letting out a small scream. I ignited my lightsaber and began to slash at the table  next to my bed. I unleashed every small fiber of anger. I realized something and began to look through the rubble of my dresser burning my hand every now and then. I finally found the picture I had of Y/N and smiled knowing it was still okay. I put it in my pocket and picked up my mask, putting it back on my head, and marched out of my room.

-To Be Continued-

~*Side Note*~

Do you like shorter chapters? It's easier on my brain. Short chapters make me uncomfortable but their easier to write. I don't know. Whatever you guys want.

Criticism and suggestions

Thanks for reading!