C H A P T E R ~ 1 2

"She loves only one type of weather. She's always wanted to visit Endor" 

"Endor?" I said raising my voice.
"It's inhabited by Ewoks." I said.

"Exactly. She loves Ewoks." Nines said blatantly. I sighed and shrugged my shoulders.

"Doesn't she like Takodana?" I said with some hope.

"Uh, helloo! Do you not remember the huge fight you and the resistance had a little while ago." He said starting to get annoyed.

"That's it!" I said pointing to nines then commanding Hux to land us on Takodana.
"I'll go tell Y/N that she has to go into the destroyed temple and see if the droid dropped it there, Nines will assist her in case she gets hurt" I smiled.

~Y/N POV~

You sat on Kylo's bed just staring at your hand for the past twenty minutes wincing every time you bent your fingers. Kylo's door flew open causing you to jump back and look up. He looked like he just ran a marathon.

"C'mon I have a mission for you" He smiled grabbing your arm and pulling you to the exit. He stood next to you impatiently until the door finally started to descend. You and Kylo walked out together, you noticed the familiar scenery, this was Takodana. 

"Wha.. What are we doing here?" You asked.

"You are going into that temple and you are going to try to see if you can find the last piece to our map." He said pointing to the destroyed castle. You sighed and began to walk towards the shattered castle.

"Wait. One more thing" You turned around and saw Nines running down off the exit toward you.

"Nine will accompany you to make sure you don't get hurt." He smirked. You rolled your eyes and waved your hand to nines motioning him to come to you. You turned around and marched to the hole in the wall carefully climbing through. It led to a staircase. You turned around and saw nines was right behind so you began to head downstairs. Finally you reached the bottom of the spiral stairs and saw a hallway consisting of rooms evenly spread out on your left and your right. There was a light flickering on and off from the last room in the hallway. You began to inch toward it getting anxious with every step you take. You turned the corner entering the room. You saw a crate that had light shining from it. You inched over to it and opened it very slowly. The box blinded you until the light had dimmed down revealing a lightsaber. Just some old lightsaber. You went to reach for it hesitantly. You brushed the lightsaber with your fingers entering an eternal darkness. You opened your eyes and you were standing in a hallway. You started walking as the hallway began to spin causing you to fall onto the floor. Your surroundings changed to a room with Kylo in it talking to Darth Vader's rugged helmet. Kylo snapped his head to you and the surroundings changed once again. You were on a flat planet full of mud. You stood there in the pouring rain until you fell to your feet watching someone stand over top of you with there sword held high above their head. You covered your face with your arm and looked down. You heard a lightsaber and looked up. There was a red lightsaber through the persons stomach. You stood up and everything turned into modern day civilization. There were buildings and ships. You were in Coruscant. You turned around you saw your father stab your mother with a lightsaber. He turned and looked at child you and tried to stab her too. She dodged it rolling behind him and running away. You watched her get taken away by Captain Phasma and General Hux. You sighed and fainted. You opened your eyes and nines was carrying to the ship. You started squirm. 

"She's awake!" Nines shouted. Kylo ran to you and took you from nines. You wrapped your legs around his waist and your arms around his neck. 

"I saw..." you were interrupted.

"Are you okay" Kylo said as he stroked your hair.

"Y.. yes but" you stuttered.

"Good" He said pulling your head into his shoulder. He didn't let go or move.

"Kylo.." You sighed. He pulled your head back.
"I saw things. I touched the lightsaber and I saw things" You whispered.

"It's probably nothing." He shrugged. He turned around and started walking towards the ship.

"He tried to kill me." You whispered. He stopped in his tracks. 

"Everyone board the ship. I need to do something" He ordered. He waited until everyone was on board until he sat down on a boulder sliding you onto his lap.

"Who?" He asked.

"My father. H.. He killed my mother and tried to kill me" Kylo sighed.

"He's not a bad guy, Your father is actually on the light side." He tried to explain.

"Not a bad guy!? He killed my mother and  tried to kill me!" You began to shout. You tried to get off his lap to walk away but he tightened his grip.

"No, your mother was on the dark side. She was a trooper in disguise. He found out and killed her. He wanted to kill you because he thought you had too much dark in you." He giggled.
"Turns out you do have a lot of dark in you" You smirked.

"Oh right, well we better get going." You said getting up.

"Wait, I want to show you something." He said picking you up bridal style and running into the woods.

"Kylo, where are we..."

"Shut up." He hissed still running.

"We're here." He said as he let you down. You turned around and saw the perfect 1 month gift.