C H A P T E R ~ 1 1

~ Y/N's POV ~

You woke up to the sight of Kylo's black shirt. You smiled and rubbed his back. You slowly sat up off the bed and limped to the bathroom. Your hand began to sting again causing you whimper. You heard Kylo take a deep breath and shift on the bed. You held your breath and closed the bathroom door hoping to not wake him. You looked at your hand and remembered what had happened yesterday. You decided it wouldn't get better unless you exercised it. You picked up the spare hairbrush that you left here with your injured hand. You slowly grasped it causing more and more pain with each finger bending. Finally you lifted the brush to your hair and swept the brush through your hair. Your hand felt as if water were leaking from it. You tossed your hair brush on the sink counter and straightened your hand. The blood began to leak through the bandage. You rolled your eyes and quietly snuck out to the medical room. You took off the bandage and saw that the hole slightly closed, but was leaking blood. You carefully cleaned your wound and re-wrapped it. You snuck back into Kylo's room hoping no one caught you. When you opened kylo's bedroom door, Kylo wasn't in bed, he was in the bathroom. You forgot to clean up the blood. You face palmed yourself with your injured hand causing you to whimper again. Kylo opened the bathroom door slowly, his hand was full of blood from the counter. You quickly hid behind his dresser. You saw him bolt out of his room. He hasn't ran this fast since he forgot to attend a meeting with Supreme Leader Snoke. You climbed out from hiding and ran to the bathroom. You quickly cleaned up your mess and went back to the bed. You sat on the side of the bed taking a deep breath waiting for Kylo to return. The door flew open and Kylo stared at you with relief. He ran over to you and hugged you. He pulled your arm out extending it towards him. He examined your hand and looked up at you.

"I changed the bandage. I tried exercising it, but it only made it bleed" You explained. He nodded letting go of your arm.

"I'll help you exercise your hand when the time comes, but for now you just need to let it heal." He sighed getting annoyed.

"I can't have you getting injured all the time, you act like.... Like.... You're just reckless" He said.

"So what? What are you saying." You said catching an attitude.

"I'm saying." He walked over to you and gripped your face with both of his hands.

"You need to be careful my empress, I want to rule the galaxy with you, not in vengeance of you" He smirked, planting a kiss on your lips.

"So now what?" You smirked. 

"This" Kylo said pushing you back on the bed. He was towering over top of you with one arm supporting him to your right. He smashed his lips onto yours. You wrapped your arms around his neck and your legs around his waist. He picked you up and laid down on the bed with you on top of him. He placed his hand on the back of your head stroking your hair. You slid your hands down and reached in his shirt rubbing his chest. You quickly took off his shirt separating your lips for a split second. You stopped and pulled away from the kiss. You stared at him admiring every little single thing about him. His chocolate eyes. His perfectly soft lips. His big nose. His beauty marks stretched across his cheeks. His shoulder length blackish brown hair...

"What?" He said. And his deep sexy voice. Everything was perfect.

"Nothing... Nothing" You smiled still admiring him. He chuckled and kissed you again.

"We have work to do." He sighed.

"Can't you take a day off? Like, a day for just you and me?" You questioned.

"Good point. Stay here." He pushed you off of him.

"Almost a month together and you still push me around!" You yelled at him as you watched him run out the room putting his shirt on.

-Kylo's POV-

I ran out of the room and ran to Hux's room. I banged on his door for what seemed like hours. A sleepy Hux opened the door and rubbed his eyes. He saw who I was and straightened up.

"At ease" I laughed.
"Tomorrow is Y/N and I's one month and I was wondering if you could help me plan something" I smirked. Hux turned around and closed his door. I sighed and tried to think of something else. That's when Hux re-appeared in his outfit and pulled me to the control room.

"Phasma call for FN-2199" Phasma nodded and did her thing. Moments later FN-2199 stood at attention in front of Phasma.

"All your orders will be from General Hux today" He saluted her and marched over to us.

"You're okay, you can remove your helmet" Hux said. He took off his helmet and laid it on the table. 

"What did you need me for, sir" He gulped.

"Y/N" I interrupted. He faced me with worry in his eyes.
"Don't worry she's fine, Tomorrows our one month though, where would she like to go?" He relaxed and sighed.

"You know nothing" He mumbled. 

"What was that?" I asked. 

"N..Nothing sir. She wants her wedding to be in Naboo just like Kenobi's apprentice, Anakin. That's where her Kenobi side comes out."

"Y..You knew she was a Kenobi."  I stuttered.

"Yeah, didn't you? She acts just like one. She talks about Anakin all the time."

"I see. Anyway, where would she like to go on just a one month?" I questioned.

"She loves only one type of weather. She's always wanted to visit..."

~*Side Note*~

BUM BUM BUMM CLIFFHANGER. Love youu cx 

Criticism and suggestions

Thanks for reading!