C H A P T E R ~ 1 8

I sat on the cold floor shivering at the touch of my skin. My tears had dried into my skin. 

Why would Kylo yell at me then practically kill me. He hasn't done this since sith practice. You thought.

"I love him... He's wrong, I love him. I love him.... He's wrong, I love him." You pulled your knees close to your chest and tucked your head into them. You whimpered those words over and over again. Soon your thoughts were interrupted by the sound of your door flying up. You heard your room being searched. You got scared and crawled under the sink and repeated the position you were just in. You repeated the words even after someone had busted down the bathroom door. You hid your face and whispered it to yourself.

"He's wrong, I love him... He's wrong I lov-"

"You love him." You heard a soft voice. You refused to look up.

"I love him.. He's wrong, I love him.." You continued. You felt someone put their hand on your leg. You stopped everything and froze to his touch. 

"Ky...Kylo." You stuttered, still not making any eye contact.

"I was mad at Hux for being there for you. I was mad that you called Hux instead of me."

"Kylo.. His name was the easiest for me to say." You buried your face deeper into your legs almost muffling your words. Kylo grabbed your legs and dragged you out. He put his hand on your chin causing you to flinch and swat his hand away.

"I... I did this." He stuttered standing up and staring at his hands.

"I hurt you.. You're scarred." His words trembled.  He slowly backed up bumping into the side of the door frame. You watched as oceans formed in his brown eyes.

"No.. No Kylo. I just didn't expect it. Look, come here I won't flinch anymore." You tried lying you're way through it. He walked over to you and you sensed fear. 

"Kylo. Ren... Begone of this fear and come here at once." You said strictly directing him as you stood up. He walked over to you and put his hand on your face. You closed your eyes and resisted flinching. 

"See, i'm okay." You said grabbing his arm and rubbing it.

"Kylo Ren I love you... And i'm not afraid to admit it." He smiled and started laughing. 

"Hux!" He ordered Hux into the bathroom. 

"Here is what you wished for sir." Hux handed him a black box.

"I'm glad you think that because you have to stick with me anyway.. Y/N will you do me the honors of joining me forever. We will rule the galaxy as husband and wife destroying all in our path." He got down on one knee and opened the box revealing a TIE fighter engagement ring with a black stone in the middle. You started to cry.

"I'm sorry Kylo.. But this is the best thing you have ever said to me... Yes!" He jumped up and collided his lips with yours. Today was the day history was made. All shall fear the powerful coupled of Kylo and Y/N Ren.

~*Side Note*~
Hey everyone. Short chapter because I wanted to keep this chapter only about the proposal. A few chapters later they will have their wedding. Well congrats you are now Mrs.Ren

Here's a picture of the engagement ring 

I hope you guys like this chapter even though it's a shorty

I hope you guys like this chapter even though it's a shorty. (You do not know how bad I feel about this. It's extremely hard for me to even sleep when I don't upload a chapter imagine what it's like.)