C H A P T E R ~ 2 2

You felt so alone. You felt so cold. You opened your eyes to find that no one was around. Kylo was gone. His drawers were sticking out with a mess of clothes on the floor. 

"He lied." You laughed to yourself. You got up and went to the control room. No one was to be found. There was a note on the panel that unlocks the fighters.

Y/N, 

 I have gone away. Please check on my mother for me. She should be in her office. 

                             Thanks,

                                                Kylo <3

"What a goof." You chuckled once more. You unlocked a fighter and ran into it. You started it up and flew to the resistance base. You hopped out and ran straight to Leia's office.

"Leia!!" You shouted. A man came into the office.

"Leia left but she left you a note." He spoke handing you a paper.

Hello my sweets. 

                         Kylo must be so worried but don't be afraid. You'll find me in your birth place.

"Coruscant!? Why would Leia go to Coruscant?!"You shouted running out to your fighter.

"Kylo's going to kill me." You muttered as you took off in your TIE fighter. You stared at the ring on your finger and smiled.

"Kylo and I seriously need to start planning this wedding. It's been 11 months. Almost a whole damn year." You giggled. You landed your fighter and thought to yourself.

If I were Leia where would I be..

"Coruscant Markets!" You shouted. You got glares from people around you.

"Sorry." You ran down the stairs of the landing pad and head straight to the market. You saw C3PO.

"3PO!" You waved at him. 

"Oh, Y/N. Why hello. I suppose you got General Organa's note." He excitedly spoke.

"Yes, indeed. Where is she?" You asked.

"Ah yes, follow me." He said turning around and wobbling to an ally.

"Uh, this is a dead end." You stuttered.

"Not for long." He put is hand on the brick wall and it began to glitch.

"It's a hologram." You spoke.

"Yes." He wobbled over to a room that was shining bright. It revealed Leia and a load of dresses.

"What are you doing here."

"I figured it was time to start planning your wedding since Kylo isn't a wedding person." She laughed.

"Dark side." You giggled. You tried on dress after dress. About 5 hours later you had chosen the perfect dress,makeup, and hairstyle.

"They have this dress in white with black flowers Leia. Maybe I should go all black." You turned to Leia.

"Perfect." You whispered staring at the dress she held up."

"This would match your makeup and hair." She smiled. Leia got the dress for you and she took you to her ship. 

"Leia, where are we going.?" You asked standing behind her. You watched her put the ship on auto-pilot.

"Come with me." She dragged you to the back of the ship where the storage room was. 
"Put this on." She threw the dress at you and locked the door.

"Princesses." You whispered. You put the dress on and smoothed it out. You slid the gloves on and knocked on the door for Leia to unlock it. She opened the door and started to tear up.

"Daughter-in law." She whispered. 

"Why am I doing this now?" You asked. 

"Just to make sure the picture in your head happens in real life." She explained. She pulled out a diamond choker.

"What are you doing with that.." You questioned. She walked over to you put it on you.

"Beautiful. Now sit I want to do your hair." She whistled and pushed you to the ground. A droid came to her service and started doing your makeup while she fiddled with your hair. After the long cosmetic switch up, she allowed you to stand up and look in a mirror.

"Stunning." You uttered.

"Glad you like it. We're here." 

"Where? It's like 6 p.m." You questioned.

"We're at your wedding darling." She smiled at you. You slipped on your black lace heels and nodded at Leia. She took your hand and guided you to the exit. She helped you off the ship and led you out into the world of Naboo.