THREE → INTERVIEW

"SO THERE'S scenes of Olivia having a fair share of arguments with Steve in Civil War?" Rowan and Chris were the only cast members out so far with Jimmy Fallon, enjoying every bit of this interview.

"As you can see from the trailers, yes. She's on her brother's team, even if she may be a bit conflicted, Olivia puts family her first before all and anything. Which will cause many problems in her blooming relationship with Steve."

"Talking about blooming relationships, what is this whole #TeamStowan trend that I've seen all over Twitter?" Rowan felt her cheeks flush red as the studio filled up with claps and screams.

"What about it?" Chris laughed at his cast mates' witty attitude, and at Fallon's erupt laughter. Rowan was certainly one of the many darlings of the MCU.

"Ahhhhh, a little reluctant are you? Well let's see if the other half of Stowan is willing to spill out some truth! Ladies and gentleman, Sebastian Stan!" Rowan looked over her right shoulder to see Sebastian appear from the curtain to roaring screams from the crowd. As he came nearer, she noticed Chris had moved a seat down so Sebastian and Rowan would sit next to each other.

"Hey nerd."

"Hey loser."

"JUST LOOK AT HOW CUTE THEY ARE!" That was enough for Jimmy Fallon to make the audience go wild again. Rowan brought her hands to her face, covering her blushing cheeks and laugh as Sebastian threw his head back in laughter as well.

"I'm sure Chris is very bothered that he is now the third wheel of Stowan, is that right Chris?" Chris looked over at his two close friends, smiling immensely at how happy they looked at the moment. "Hey, as long as Stolivia and Stucky stand tall in the MCU, I don't mind third wheeling Stowan at all."

"What a holy trinity! Anyways, earlier today Marvel Entertainment released more promotional pictures of Captain America: Civil War, and they're pretty interesting..."

"Of course here we have the Marvel power couple, Captain America and The Scavenger! But surprisingly, this wasn't the photo that broke the Internet! It was this one

"Of course here we have the Marvel power couple, Captain America and The Scavenger! But surprisingly, this wasn't the photo that broke the Internet! It was this one..."

"THE WINTER SOLIDER AND THE SCAVENGER!" Both Sebastian and Rowan looked at each other in confusion, they didn't know Marvel Entertainment had released this photo since they knew it'd cause more uproar against them

"THE WINTER SOLIDER AND THE SCAVENGER!" Both Sebastian and Rowan looked at each other in confusion, they didn't know Marvel Entertainment had released this photo since they knew it'd cause more uproar against them. Or even spoil the plot a bit. But the professionals they were, smiled it off as the audience ate it all up.

"Now tell me, if Olivia Stark is in Team Iron Man, why is she taking a picture with Bucky Barnes?!"

"You know, I'd love to tell you Jimmy because you are a jem, but so is my job."

"Alright, alright. I saw that coming. But I believe this is the first MCU movie you and Sebastian work together on, how was that?" Sebastian looked over at Rowan, smiling at how beautiful she was.

"Well, I had met her only before in other MCU movies and spoken to her like what... three times? She was my celebrity crush before I completely had the opportunity to work with her in Civil War." She didn't know if anyone realized, but Sebastian had managed to rub Rowan's hand that was settled on the armchair. She was tempted to look over at him, but Rowan knew it'd give it away.

"Oh, she was your celebrity crush? So, not anymore?" The trio playfully rolled their eyes at the audience, who yelled out instigating "oooooooooo" at Fallon's question.

"Well, I wouldn't consider it a celebrity crush since I actually know her now. So, isn't it like an actual crush now?" Now the "oooooo" switched to "awes" as Sebastian wrapped his arm around the brunette and hugged her tightly.

"You're like, trying to get me attacked by your fangirls." Rowan whispered into Sebastian's ear, making him let out one more chuckle.

"I'll never let anyone attack you, Rowan."

_____________

imsebastianstan: while I was waiting for my nerd crush to stop blabbering her mouth so I could come out rowancruz #JimmyFallon #sheissuchanerd

anthonymackie: don't mind me I was trying not to freak out while my otp confirmed they had a crush on each other #TeamStowan

rowancruz: technically only seb confirmed this so called crush on me...

robertdowneyjr: oh shut it little one you have such a loser crush on him too

rowancruz: I hate you robertdowneyjr

jimmyfallon: amazing #TeamStowan

________

so ugly but I wanted to update so I hope you enjoyed this lil gem (the MANIPS were ugly I'm srry) this will be one of the few live action chapters I'm trying to stick it to social media as much as positive

aND YAY this got to 1k readssssssss I love u all