THIRTY FIVE → INTERVIEW

JIMMY KIMMEL SHOW

"Now that Matt Damon has finally left the building with the help of security, please help me welcome back my personal favorite Marvel darling, Rowan Cruz!" Rowan came out to the roaring audience with a huge smile on her face. It was her first talk show appearance since giving birth to Alina and it was of her petition for it to be with Jimmy Kimmel.

"Well, hello to you to Jimmy. You'd be glad to know you're my talk show darling, even though you just kicked out Matt Damon, again. He was like my childhood crush!"

"Hey, now! You're not a single woman! Or, are you?" Rowan felt her cheeks begin to flush at Kimmel's question, it was something natural to do whenever she was at this talk show. "I don't know, man. Ask Sebastian."

"Alright, alright! But look at this little ironic story. Last time you were here, you denied Stowan. Now, you have a little Stowan baby! That's an otp, ladies and gentlemen." Rowan followed Jimmy's hands that motioned towards the screen that projected a picture of Alina.

"The power of an OTP. Or maybe just Mackie cause he would just not drop it."

"I don't think any of us could. Just so you know, my life was incomplete when Stowan was not together. So please, to answer the dying question, are you and Sebastian back together?" Feeling all eyes on her, Rowan shuffled around in her seat trying to withhold a laugh.
"I sincerely wish I could answer that, but like I said, ask Sebastian."

"Witty as always, Rowan. Not even motherhood has helped you chill. So just maybe, I will ask. Ladies and gentlemen, my special guest, Sebastian Stan!" The audience erupted from their seats at the mention of Sebastian, making Rowan create a shocked facial expression. Being his normal self, Sebastian came out to the scene in his goofy mode.

"What are you doing here?! Where's Alina?!" Sebastian laughed as Rowan playfully slapped his shoulders when he sat besides her.

"She's at home with Chris and Elizabeth, I'm a responsible parent as well, Momma Cruz." Rowan jokingly rolled her eyes at Sebastian's sarcasm, only smiling as she felt his arm go around her shoulder.

"Parents of the year." That was enough to get the two to snap out of their zone and erupt in laughter. It was still so foreign for them to be called parents, but they did love it.

"And couple of the year to be quite honest."

"So those that mean you guys are officially back together?" Rowan and Sebastian turned to look at each other, a small smile on both of them. It felt as if they were the only two in the room, at that moment they realized just how stupid it was for them to be apart for so long.
Feeling his hand latch onto hers and give a small squeeze, Rowan looked up to the audience and Jimmy.

"What can I say? Who can possibly stay away from that metal arm?"

_________

rowancruz: when your future husband surprises you at a show 💖 imsebastianstan1

1.4m likes

anthonymackie: fuTURE HUSBAND WHAT

chrisevans: I call being the best man

anthonymackie: NO UGLY WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS TRYING TO FIGHT chrisevans

rowancruz: sorry to burst your bubble guys but Sebastian actually posted this off my account and add the future husband bit :-) anthonymackie chrisevans

imsebastianstan: don't act as if it's not true though rowancruz

robertdowneyjr: I call planning the wedding

renner4real: I'll bring the beer

scarlettjohansson: can I walk Rowan down the aisle?

rowancruz: GUYS CHILL

avacruz: can Tom and I be the ring bearers? tomholland2013

chadwickboseman: gUYS THE OTHER SHIP IS SAILING avacruz tomholland2013

therealstanlee: can I make a cameo to this wedding? rowancruz imsebastianstan

rowancruz: you can waLK ME DOWN THE AISLE DAD therealstanlee

_______

silly little chapter buT COME ON IT WAS CUTE

BTW THE MANIP IS NOT MINE AGAIN, CREDS TO THE AMAZING etherealies

hmmmmm marriage jokes already??? silly little stowan :-)

aLSO TY FOR THOSE WHO HAVE CHECKED OUT MY TOM HOLLAND BOOK ALREADY!!! You guys are great, and if you haven't it'd be great if you did!!! It's Tom and my precious little Ava.

also ty for those who have nominated YOUTH for best Sebastian fic. You guys are so great I honestly can't believe everything you've done for me.

This fic went up to #2 on fanfiction and I can't believe, and over 65k reads, I'm so blessed and grateful.