TWELVE → INSTAGRAM

rowancruz: hey all you marvel fans!!! alright so, Sebastian and I have an announcement for you all that we wanted to let you know from ourselves than in trashy paparazzi articles online

rowancruz: hey all you marvel fans!!! alright so, Sebastian and I have an announcement for you all that we wanted to let you know from ourselves than in trashy paparazzi articles online. My loser here asked me to be his girlfriend a few weeks ago, and of course, I said yes. I realize it took us a bit of time to let it out but we wanted to be sure of everything and let you all know before anything else. I know there's been many things said about myself and maybe with this these rumors will only grow stronger, but honestly, I don't care anymore.
Sebastian makes me so damn happy from the moment I met him, and life lifted all the obstacles in our path in order to finally bring us together. And I refuse to defy that. I don't want to.
I mean, just look at him. I'm so lucky and blessed. I really hope that we have your support, because without it I truly believe we wouldn't be here together today.
imsebastianstan ❤️
2.7m likes

_________

imsebastianstan: I now present you Rowan Cruz

imsebastianstan: I now present you Rowan Cruz. My nerd. My woman crush everyday since the moment I met her. A pain sometimes but she's my pain. My one of a kind. The love of my life. My girlfriend.
I know she let you all know earlier in her post, but I couldn't help it. I've always dreamed and wished for the day to come where I can FINALLY say I'm lucky enough to have this amazing woman as my partner. I knew it. I knew it from the moment I met her that she was the one. Yeah, it wasn't under the perfect circumstances but you can't control what one feels. And boy, did I fall for this nerd.
I know we won't have everyone's support, we don't expect to. But if you're going to blame someone, blame me. Don't blame Rowan just because she's a woman, because that's what all these rumors are about. I respected Maya during our relationship enough to end it, and now I'll respect and love Rowan probably even more than I ever have towards anyone else.
So yeah, to our real supporters, this one is for you. Cause you deserve to know from Rowan and I, not from anything or anyone else.
rowancruz 💖
2.9m likes

rowancruz: you're so cheesy I love it

anthonymackie: FINALLY YES THE SILENCE WAS KILLING ME I CAN FINALLY EXPRESS MY EMOTIONS ABOUT STOWAN

robertdowneyjr: suck it haters
robertdowneyjr: #TeamStowan conquered

chrisevans: so happy my best friends get to be all mushy and cheesy publicly now
chrisevans: and look lizzie a photo I'm NOT in. you going to attack me still? elizabetholsen

elizabetholsen: stop making this about you Christopher GOD
elizabetholsen: btw slay OTP slay

paulrudd: you kids make me feel so young again rowancruz imsebastianstan

tomholland2013: I love seeing my parents in love

chrishemsworth: I'm not in ONE movie and suddenly this happens??? I'm not complaining though, shipped it from the start.

renner4real: who knew Sebastian had such a way with words

scarlettjohansson: you guys are handling it so classy, I'm so proud. congrats my children rowancruz imsebastianstan

rowancruz: ^^^ you guys are ALL so cheesy omg

imsebastianstan: says the one not letting me get up from the couch rowancruz

______

MY BABIES HAVE BECAME OFFICIAL BLESS UP BLESS THE LORDS

I'm so happy and so overwhelmed at the reaction this book has received. This is insane and I couldn't be any more grateful!